Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine being on a date with a foid

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Pov

You are suddenly teleported here.
What do you do??
I think I would shit myself honestly. Imagine sitting across from a foid, making eye contact with it and having to think of things to say to a creature that you have nothing in common with :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I would do this to her

simping already?

I WOULD BRUTALLY ROUGHLY FACEFUCK THAT VILE RELENTLESS NASTY SLOPPY $10 HOOKER FROM ASS TO MOUTH AND AFTER CUMSHOT I WILL STAB THAT GROSS DUMB MINDLESS CUMDUMPSTER TO DEATH SHIT ON HER CARCASS AND T-POSE ON DEATH CORPSE!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
:feelsaww:

I WOULD RATHER BECOME FUCKING FAGGOT THAN SIMP (IN VIDEO GAME)
Steve haarvey without voice

View attachment 639013

What do you do??
I think I would shit myself honestly. Imagine sitting across from a foid, making eye contact with it and having to think of things to say to a creature that you have nothing in common with :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
I would ask “Do you play Dota 2”? If she answers “no”, that would be the end of our date.

Depends on if I'm a Chad or if this is a "date" in which she's just there out of boredom/free food.

"Come here often?"

Kiss her and talk the schedules of the day, if possible massage her feet when she gets home (sad dream) and from there, make it to other things. Happiness if i had her.

simping already?
This is the future.
Incel betamales posting pictures of random bitches they don't even know and simping about how beautiful they are.
Cringe AF. Not blackpilled at all. If this establishes itself, it will be the last nail in the coffin for this forum.

Last edited:
Hearing a foid talk about their bullshit nonsense is honestly ragefuel:lasereyes:

Going on dates is easy and fun if the woman is into you

Aren’t you 21? That foid doesn’t look a day over 18. Sorry op that’s pedophilia nowadays :feelsbaton:

This is the future.
Incel betamales posting pictures of random bitches they don't even know and simping about how beautiful they are.
Cringe AF. Not blackpilled at all. If this establishes itself, it will be the last nail in the coffin for this forum.
yo i got banned for trolling lol

Dont be scared of a little girl with child strength. If u wanted u could crush her :feelsdevil:

Suifuel to think that no foid will ever give any of us this kind of stare :fuk:

I literally cant imagine being on a date since i never been in any situation similar to that.

I would be very nervous and awkward.

I want to shit myself then sit in it and smile at the cozy squishiness and sniff my old meal from the day before
View attachment 639013

What do you do??
That would be awesome!

it's amazing that we are so intimidated by creatures who we could annihilate in an instant if we were to snap. It's like being afraid of a kitten
This is true

If you are on a date you probably already lost. If she was into you she would be eating out of your hand already and won'r expect to take her to some stupid ritual so she can shoot you down if you vote for Trump.

Foid worship low key

I'd say:
---"excuse me"
Get up, and leave.

----------------/----------------/----------------

I know I'm unattractive. Each second I spend trying to interact with a foid she is disgusted by my mere existence and thinking of the best way to could get rid of me with extreme prejudice --- false accusations, #meToo, call the cops, etc.

What are the odds of a random foid simply find me attractive after thousands other foids found me unattractive?

The first X rejections are a warmup, but when your life is nothing but decades of rejection, and you always end up seeing faces of disgust as you approach, well before you say anything, then your situation becomes quite obvious.

Sorry, even with the picture, and in spite of me being quite imaginative, my imagination has its limits.

Talk about myself and pretend/play up bpd because foids are into mental illness and tragedy and I can articulate myself after psyching myself up to it.

it's amazing that we are so intimidated by creatures who we could annihilate in an instant if we were to snap. It's like being afraid of a kitten
If you lash out at the kitten, most likely a tiger will get you

I would ask “Do you play Dota 2”? If she answers “no”, that would be the end of our date.
Foids will play League or Valorant than DOTA 2 or CSGO

I'm not fond this "going out for dinner" kinda stuff , I'd rather bond through mutual interests like art or video games tbh

I WOULD BRUTALLY ROUGHLY FACEFUCK THAT VILE RELENTLESS NASTY SLOPPY $10 HOOKER FROM ASS TO MOUTH AND AFTER CUMSHOT I WILL STAB THAT GROSS DUMB MINDLESS CUMDUMPSTER TO DEATH SHIT ON HER CARCASS AND T-POSE ON DEATH CORPSE!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
Images 58

I would leave. She would only see me as a means to an end. She would view me as a walking wallet because women are not capable of caring and loving an ugly man

Your estrogen is unbelievable high

Try to avoid her throwing her drink in my face when she sees my ugly face. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

if i had powers of teleportation i certainly wouldnt use it for dates.

Have crippling autism:shock:

This is the future.
Were incels not fucking faggots can't we fantasize about foids every once in awhile:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: