Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Imagine being NW0

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★
Imagine styling your hair the way you want to
Imagine not worrying about the hair that falls to the ground in the shower
Imagine not having to spend thousands of euros for minox, mesotherapy, hairtransplant

Norwooding won't die out though, due to betabuxxed bald men with children and due to fact that the gene often "sleeps" in women and as we all know they have no trouble to reproduce and create another generation of incels

My grandfather was 80 when he died a NW0, too bad he was still ethnic.

My grandfather was 80 when he died a NW0, too bad he was still ethnic.
Yea I have two death sentences, balding and being born a middle easterner ethnic in germany

below NW1 means you should rope

It’s destined to happen to me in the next few years.

NUH uh bro just shave it off haven’t you seen Dwayne the rock Johnson bro? :soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill:
Never be bald and a manlet at the same time. That’s an automatic game over with women no matter what you do.

my hair was a lot harder to style at nw0 tbh ngl. nw1 was the sweet spot, but i have progressed to nw2.

NUH uh bro just shave it off haven’t you seen Dwayne the rock Johnson bro? :soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill:
Never be bald and a manlet at the same time. That’s an automatic game over with women no matter what you do.
"teehee I like balding guys actually more than guys with full hair cause they represent maturity teehee my last boyfriends were NW0 6'4 chads but that was by accident teehee"

It's over, at least if you live in the west
brahmin-terrorist-raped-dalit-2.jpg

my hair was a lot harder to style at nw0 tbh ngl. nw1 was the sweet spot, but i have progressed to nw2.
Agreed tbh nw1 is easier to handle

My life ended after the nw2

i would have way less anxiety

"humble bragging"
But all my "good" genes went into my hair and hairline.
Every other part of my genetics is garbage tier, dicklet, manlet, etc.

I hope i never start balding :giga:

I can fraud my subhuman skull with hair kinda well. I swear to god i'm roping when I see the first sign of balding.

I thought it was New World 0rder.

I am and my life still sucks hard.

I am. It’s one of the few things I’ve got going for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back