Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine being mad enough to make an account just to make this thread.

9CSWeNf.gif

I think he has a crush on you.

Lots of mentalcels on lookism.

Just have BBC theory :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

is it bp101?
il_570xN.411794223_oiou.jpg

Just be full of hate theory.

someone's got fans
That pretty ridiculous tho

What kind of sand nigger are you?

He is like 35, never even kissed a girl, and literally has half a penis LOL! What a pathetic loser.

Is this supposed to be an insult? JFL, its like when women call us pathetic because we cant get laid

Duh, thats the whole point thank you for stating the obvious, those are badges of honor on this website

wow, he sounds like a delight

I don't get why people obssess with dick size so much. This is something that will only be relevant once you're together with the foid, i.e. never if you're a truecel.

Do people really believe they'll show their mighty BBC to random women and they'll flock to suck it or something? What you'll get is problems with the law by doing so if you're ugly.

BBC and JBW are real ...height > face > personality CASED CLOSED dont reply anymore

I don't get why people obssess with dick size so much. This is something that will only be relevant once you're together with the foid, i.e. never if you're a truecel.

Do people really believe they'll show their mighty BBC to random women and they'll flock to suck it or something? What you'll get is problems with the law by doing so if you're ugly.
Cucks covet this meme to mentally ill proportions. The dick size meme emasculates men with smaller tools, the roast beef meme is its antidote.

“He is like 35, never even kissed a girl“

He’s making fun of an mod of an incel forum for being an incel?

Tbh BBC theory is legit and you cucks always ban it for "racebait" lol