Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine being loved

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
Imagine being loved
Imagine being wanted
Imagine being happy
Imagine not missing out on your youth
Imagine having hair
Imagine having relationships
Imagine having experiences
Imagine not being sad all the time
Imagine not being lonely
Imagine not being in unfathomable pain
Imagine not being suicidal
Imagine just having normal people problems instead of this shit life of constant suffering

It’s getting harder and harder for me to imagine any of these things. I am too far gone. I have been sad, alone and neglected for too long. I am beyond recovery. I feel like I’ve been drowning my whole life, always looking forward to better days. The better days never came.. I do not resemble at all who I was once upon a time when I was a hopeful adolescent.. thins were not supposed to turn out this way. This is a nightmare.. My end is near.

That is all

Last edited:
the most complicated problem normies have to solve is which show to watch next on netflix

All we can do is imagine. We imagine basic needs, we imagine things that people consider normal...:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

imagine being human

I legit can't.
How can someone imagine something they never had.

I think I would die of dopamine overdose :cryfeels:

Imagine being loved
Imagine being wanted
Imagine being happy
Imagine having hair
Imagine not being lonely
Imagine just having normal people problems instead of this shit life of constant suffering

It’s getting harder and harder for me to imagine any of these things. I am too far gone. I have been alone for too long. I am beyond recovery. My end is near.

That is all
Imagine having those things and losing them.

Who cares? At least you had them.

I’d give anything to have those even if it meant I’d get terminal inoperable cancer at 20 and die.. I’d gladly take that deal. ANYTHING is MAGNITUDES better than missing out on your youth and prime, perpetually sad and lonely. I bang my head in walls out of frustration and disbelief that this is how my life turned out.. sometimes It hits me and I just start laughing at the dichotomy between what is and what SHOULD have been.. I don’t know why

Last edited:
Who cares? At least you had them.

I’d give anything to have those even if it meant I’d get terminal inoperable cancer at 20 and die.. I’d gladly take that deal.
Why don't you thugmax to the extreme if you think a man's SMW is based on that? I agree with you somewhat btw.

Why don't you thugmax to the extreme if you think a man's SMW is based on that? I agree with you somewhat btw.
I’m too broken. I’m getting old. I’m 25 now. It’s going to take a magnificent feat of effort and willpower to have any life preferable to death, and even then, I’ll still have to live with the pain of a lost youth. It’s just not possible anymore. I missed the window.

I’m too broken. I’m getting old. I’m 25 now. It’s going to take a magnificent feat of effort and willpower to have any life preferable to death, and even then, I’ll still have to live with the pain of a lost youth. It’s just not possible anymore. I missed the window.
It's not too late at 25. Men peak around 27 and high risk taking is what differentiates men from foids. I think you are being too defeatist tbh. Hybristaphilia is legit in foids.

Are you on smartphone/tablet? Yeah I’ve noticed that from numerous people on here. Even brought it up with Sarge..
Yup iPhone and iPad (I know I know NT as fuck :chad: tbh smash that like button)

Last edited:
Damn. I've been thinking of jumping off the tall bridge nearby a lot today.
It has been particularly stressful recently, and it's getting harder and harder to handle.
The loneliness, isolation , rejection, and stress is starting to get to my head.

I’m Currently imagining chugging a bottle of hydrogen peroxide and putting an end to 17 long years of systematic oppression.

I’m Currently imagining chugging a bottle of hydrogen peroxide and putting an end to 17 long years of systematic oppression.
Try going bald next year and somehow surviving another 7 years after that alone in your room unable to sleep because the pain of loneliness is too great

Me to brother this song sums up my feels in a nut shell

https://www.google.com/search?q=i+w...droid-verizon&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
Sorry
Damn. I've been thinking of jumping off the tall bridge nearby a lot today.
It has been particularly stressful recently, and it's getting harder and harder to handle.

The loneliness, isolation , rejection, astress is starting to get to my head.

Sorry to here that brother I'm in the same boat I hope u find something or someone soon

Last edited:
Most of the blackpilled normies that I’ve talked to have told me that whenever they get depressed, they just think about all the good times they had with their girlfriends and friends. Even if they hadn’t had sex in 15 years, they can still think about the times they did.

We don’t have any “good times” to think of. The best times of my life was when I was a kid and watching cartoons and naive.

We don’t have any “good times” to think of. The best times of my life was when I was a kid and watching cartoons and naive.

They say memories of your good days are what make old age bearable.. I wonder how we’ll fare as oldcels with no memories to reminisce about

They say memories of your good days are what make old age bearable.. I wonder how we’ll fare as oldcels with no memories to reminisce about
Most of us won’t make it that long. I’m hoping early onset Alzheimer’s takes me and I can shit and piss in my pants and some minimum wage foid can clean my shriveled old dick.

Most of us won’t make it that long. I’m hoping early onset Alzheimer’s takes me and I can shit and piss in my pants and some minimum wage foid can clean my shriveled old dick.
That's insanely based and astronimcally high iq tbh. She'll have to scrubby your pee pee.

Imagine having sex. I imagine about it everyday but can't relate..

The thought of not having it is a horrible though.

Imagine being loved
Imagine being wanted
Imagine being happy
Imagine having hair
Imagine not being lonely
I'm spending like 3-4 hours per day on that. And every moment i spend outside, i'm imagining about that moment but if a was pretty. Sui and lifefuel in the same time tbh.

all this is for chad this is living we just "survive"

kek

all this is for chad this is living we just "survive"
"It's not so bad if you still can have a pizza!" :soy:
"Just look at the sun, beautiful nature, who the hell cares about being treated like a shit whole his life?" :soy:
"You actually can have all of it if you will take a showers and haircuts! We are don't chads but we still have it! When our wifes come home after their dates of course..." :soy:

Love does not exist. Its just a illusion by normies.:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Love does not exist. Its just a illusion by normies.:feelsrope::feelsrope:
It's exist but only for chads and their foids. Normies just pretending that betabuxxxing is love.

Imagine being