Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine being Knajjd in a hypothetical world where EVERYONE else is a horse faced ogre.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
Imagine, due to an extreme genetic mutation, you end up looking like Knajjd on a hypothetical planet where everyone else is an ugly high T horse faced ogre.

NOBODY else has a midface anywhere close to yours. EVERYONE else has a super long midface, THIS guy has the second shortest midface on the planet (yours is the shortest obviously):

What would you do?

Here's what I would do. I'd date a mommy gf that would princess carry me and cuddle me being the big spoon. Finding such a woman would be no problem as all women would want me and be willing to be my ideal gf. I'd also have a ton of female stalkers...wouldn't have to do anything to have them, but I would enjoy that. I'd have a ton of orbiters who would send me money. I would quickly become a celebrity despite having no discernible talent to speak of. I would of course hire a team of body guards that would put the secret service to shame, which would be 100 percent necessary as there would be many angry incel ogres out for my blood, being enraged out of jealousy of my insanely good looks. Not to mention I would be the cause of millions of dead bedrooms....what woman would want to sleep in the same bed as a horse faced ogre knowing someone as pretty as me exists? So many horse faced high T ogres would be forced to sleep on the couch, and they'd all take it, begrudgingly. The assassination attempts would be well planned out, hopefully my body guards would successfully foil them all.

Now...for the next step. Once my popularity became high enough, I would form a religion and claim to be a messiah. Women (and men) from all around the planet would come to worship me. Soon, nearly all women would be on my side. Many men would support me (or at least pretend to) because all the women did. With over 50 percent of the population worshiping me, I would attempt to overthrow the government(s). Naturally, this would lead to a civil/world war, but my side would prevail as I would have greater numbers. Once my side wins and I am the communist dictator of my newly formed one world government I would give a Lelouch tier speech where I end with OBEY ME SUBJECTS, OBEY ME WORLD! "All hail Knajjd! All hail Knajjd!" they would chant. Naturally the low status angry ogre incels would try to rebel against me, but they wouldn't stand a chance.

At this point I would only be in my early 20s. But I would realize, i've done it all....and once I aged I wouldn't be cute anymore...and my empire would crumble. So I'd form a suicide pact with my mommy gf wife. I would be worshipped for millennia and my face would be on all bank notes. Speaking ill of me would be punishable by death.

Last edited:
Knajjd could e whore and sell nudes to cucks and they wouldn't even notice they aren't getting cucked by a girl. That's some honest business I would dig if I was him ngl.

Fuck reading this shit, I have a physics exam to study for

Does knajjd mog you

So is he dead or not?

Imagine, due to an extreme genetic mutation, you end up looking like Knajjd on a hypothetical planet where everyone else is an ugly high T horse faced ogre.

NOBODY else has a midface anywhere close to yours. EVERYONE else has a super long midface, THIS guy has the second shortest midface on the planet (yours is the shortest obviously):

What would you do?

Here's what I would do. I'd date a mommy gf that would princess carry me and cuddle me being the big spoon. Finding such a woman would be no problem as all women would want me and be willing to be my ideal gf. I'd also have a ton of female stalkers...wouldn't have to do anything to have them, but I would enjoy that. I'd have a ton of orbiters who would send me money. I would quickly become a celebrity despite having no discernible talent to speak of. I would of course hire a team of body guards that would put the secret service to shame, which would be 100 percent necessary as there would be many angry incel ogres out for my blood, being enraged out of jealousy of my insanely good looks. Not to mention I would be the cause of millions of dead bedrooms....what woman would want to sleep in the same bed as a horse faced ogre knowing someone as pretty as me exists? So many horse faced high T ogres would be forced to sleep on the couch, and they'd all take it, begrudgingly. The assassination attempts would be well planned out, hopefully my body guards would successfully foil them all.

Now...for the next step. Once my popularity became high enough, I would form a religion and claim to be a messiah. Women (and men) from all around the planet would come to worship me. Soon, nearly all women would be on my side. Many men would support me (or at least pretend to) because all the women did. With over 50 percent of the population worshiping me, I would attempt to overthrow the government(s). Naturally, this would lead to a civil/world war, but my side would prevail as I would have greater numbers. Once my side wins and I am the communist dictator of my newly formed one world government I would give a Lelouch tier speech where I end with OBEY ME SUBJECTS, OBEY ME WORLD! "All hail Knajjd! All hail Knajjd!" they would chant. Naturally the low status angry ogre incels would try to rebel against me, but they wouldn't stand a chance.

At this point I would only be in my early 20s. But I would realize, i've done it all....and once I aged I wouldn't be cute anymore...and my empire would crumble. So I'd form a suicide pact with my mommy gf wife. I would be worshipped for millennia and my face would be on all bank notes. Speaking ill of me would be punishable by death.

the greatest ragefuel on this forum is constantly seeing knajjd's face

why did I have to be alive for this?

If i was 6ft i could proprely ogremaxx im a manlet ogre :feelscry::feelsbadman:

That’s what he looks like? Seems like he could pettyboymaxx and get a girl

Attachments

• FD5BF3D1-B89F-401F-BA72-47DAF73EBF5F.jpeg
    FD5BF3D1-B89F-401F-BA72-47DAF73EBF5F.jpeg
    90.8 KB · Views: 106
why did I have to be alive for this?

Yeah I bet reading that is major suicide fuel since you know you'll never be Knajjd in this hypothetical universe. This thread is major suicide fuel...maybe I should delete this. Might cause a lot of suicides.

Oh yeah, and I'd also cosplay as Lelouch. Thanks for reminding me.
Do you think he looks kind of like lelouch facially? I think he kind of bears a resemblance. Just a little not so much.

hahaha, this is great. what sort of drug did you take to come up with this stuff?
laugh.gif

someone who's also went through finger shaming in the chatroom is perpetuating finger shaming???

bro, whats your skincare routine? what products do you use to get such clear skin?

For the average incel low t is great because it keeps our neotenous midfaces. You have to have chad tier immune system to handle testosterone well and look good after puberty tbhtbh.

S90210 233400

I wish I was knajjd tbh...
People would treat me nice
unless I banned them

/ss/ is the only option, aside from suicide

he is a freaking prettyboy wTf he is literally what south korean plastic surgery addicts try to look like
edit: looks like this is getting into cucktears well done OP you massive dip

It's ridiculous that his presence is tolerated on a site dedicated to ugly men. Our enemies will look at his face, and it won't take long for them to think we all look like that.

Modcel civil war when?

In vino viritess... I believe the phrase is.

Last edited:
bro, whats your skincare routine? what products do you use to get such clear skin?
thanks for the compliment. i don't do anything :p my skin looking that clear is partly due to lighting as well, of course.

Do you think he looks kind of like lelouch facially? I think he kind of bears a resemblance. Just a little not so much.

Yeah I actually thought the same thing the first time i saw him.

We got a Commie boys

I'm not actually communist, i just think it would be cool to be a pretty boy communist dictator. Just an autistic fantasy.

I'm not actually communist, i just think it would be cool to be a pretty boy communist dictator. Just an autistic fantasy.
Tbh I always wanted to be a dictator but I rarely dwell on my fantasies these days. I’ve been beat down for far too long

5'2 ? over

No, hes not even a virgin, apparently he fucked a drunk whore or something, always knew he was a major fakecel tho tbh, FACE > HEIGHT

You can be sub 5ft but if youre model tier GL it doesnt matter, a girl whos shorter than you would be more than happy to date you for your looks

UNH

The fuck is this thread​

Imagine appointing a person to a mod position who has no ability to control his temper and bans users over personal vendettas

Heil Nadgeler or Kuhnadjeedler. Yeah I'm not too caught up about his face.. his size is enough of a detriment in this fucked up SMVverse.

he is a freaking prettyboy wTf he is literally what south korean plastic surgery addicts try to look like
knajjid is 5'2.

The true world where you'll be a king as knajjd is a world where everyone is 5'1 or less. Then you're not only super gl but also the tallest gigachad around.

Reminder that knajjd has had unpaid sex

WAIT WAIT WAIT NIGGA WAIT HOLD THE FUCK UP :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

IS THAT KNAJJD? REEEEEE

He prettyboymogs me and every one of us.

If he wasn't 5'2 he would be a god dammed slayer.

Knajjd enjoys bossing us around, where his manletism is insignificant.

He hates us genetic shit with ogre faces and needs to remind us we're inferior every second with his Iron Fist.

His rage only grows as he knows the only thing stopping his penis from being in female mouths is his vertical deformity... banning some loser cures that agony slightly.

Knajid is a locationcel AT MOST. He should go to some cucked country in Western Europe and prettyboymax.
Mark my words, if Knajid's face ever ends up on IT the comments will look like this:
"I don't believe he's incel, he's just there because he needs company"
"awww I wanna cuddle him and tell him everthing's gonna be alright"
"I bet he's actually a sweet person but had a difficult life. We should make it our mission to find him a gf yall."

knajjd can twink/prettyboy maxx tbh