Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine being called 'hubby'

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Marriage is a fucking joke. :feelskek:

Women have no respect for the guys they marry. Even Chads cease to be Chads once they are "locked down" and thus boring and predictable. :feelskek:

Women are childish as fuck.

I was watching a Chad and his screaming brats get into a car earlier today, the foid mother looked so lost, like motherhood was just too much for her.

It’s over for hubbycels

For some reason I have never heard of the word "hubby" outside of Reddit. Is it some word used by the wives of the low value normies that dwell in Reddit?

women calling their husbands "hubby" is a redflag . (CUCKS)

My wife wouldn’t even be allowed to talk to me without permission.

You think it's made up? :feelshaha:
I feel like most of the "YAHOOO EPIC SEX AND POOP KNIFE FART" stories are made up in Reddit.:smonk:

I feel like most of the "YAHOOO EPIC SEX AND POOP KNIFE FART" stories are made up in Reddit.:smonk:
You realize that even if it is made up, statistically it is almost guaranteed that at least a few thousand cases like this DO happen? :feelshaha:

You realize that even if it is made up, statistically it is almost guaranteed that at least a few thousand cases like this DO happen? :feelshaha:
Hah. I don't care about your cuck fantasies :smonk: Out of sight, out of mind. Also don't mind me too much. Alcoholmaxxing right now