Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine being an Incel in a 1960s Hippy Commune

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

Imagine just being surrounded by a bunch of hot toilets making out with all the Chads while you're just sitting around the fire alone.

No cure for inceldom

Imagine just being surrounded by a bunch of hot toilets making out with all the Chads while you're just sitting around the fire alone.
thats almost like nowadys.
I think average looking male hippies still had a lot of sex too back then

Everyone had sex in the 60s. Times have changed, now women feel entitled and only see the best men as worthy enough for them

imagine being incel in 2022.

all foids are walking around 90% naked, making out in public with chads. and on top of that, while having to witness all of that, you get none of it because hypergamy and inceldom levels are at their peak.:society:

Incels still existed then
Yes but rarely, it was a time where everyone had sex with everyone, sexual liberalism, drugs and alcohol everywhere, drunk foids everywhere, it was easy as never before

imagine being incel in 2022.

all foids are walking around 90% naked, making out in public with chads. and on top of that, while having to witness all of that, you get none of it because hypergamy and inceldom levels are at their peak.:society:
I think making out in public has gone down actually.

I believe people did it more in the past.