Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine being able to look back on your teen years fondly...

• Thread starter MillionBashStream97
  • Start date
MillionBashStream97

MillionBashStream97

Sub-3
-
Water thread, but I need to get this out.

The only memories I have jump around from being mercilessly bullied (physically and verbally), abused at home, or playing Tekken 4/5 and Resident Evil 5 (The only times I was truly happy...)

I don't have any cool stories. I don't have any "teenager foolishness" stories, where you tell about that time you got caught kissing your sweetheart by her father, and he chased you out of his house. Or having your friends cut you a cool Mohawk and having your parents grill you over it, but your friends thinks it's sick.

Is just pity party shit, and shit that will get me called a smelly basement dweller (Only normies can be gamers without being disrespected).

There were no "teen years" for me. It was just years. Filled with loneliness, anger, and trauma.

I need a shotgun and final fantasy 16, so I can finally kill myself.

Brutal, same really...but there nothing can't be done really.

What's your age ? I still remember that when i was 13 i went to middle school and thought that i can make it...that someone will like me :feelscry:

That was 9 years ago already

Yeah same wasted my teen years on gaming and I still suck at games which is funny. It is truly over for me I've lived for nothing.

The only memories I have jump around from being mercilessly bullied (physically and verbally), abused at home, or playing Tekken 4/5 and Resident Evil 5 (The only times I was truly happy...)

I don't have any cool stories. I don't have any "teenager foolishness" stories, where you tell about that time you got caught kissing your sweetheart by her father, and he chased you out of his house. Or having your friends cut you a cool Mohawk and having your parents grill you over it, but your friends thinks it's sick.

Is just pity party shit, and shit that will get me called a smelly basement dweller (Only normies can be gamers without being disrespected).

There were no "teen years" for me. It was just years. Filled with loneliness, anger, and trauma.

So far, my teenage years have been mainly composed of anger and loneliness. I'm 19 and I still don't see it ending in a long time.

I have to look back at some years fondly and the least shitty ones were early to mid teens, but yeah actual memories, achievements or things that stick out are 0 to nil, and my early to mid 20s are just gone to dust not a single noteworthy thing, I have a 3 year memory gap from 19-22 where I can only recall a handful of things of note the rest were spent rotting in a small room.

The last fond memories I have of my life took place ages 5-7. My life has been downhill since I turned 9 years old. That was the year my single mother began dating a guy she would eventually have another kid with. I was completely forgotten.

Like that scene out of Toy Story
“I don’t want to play with you anymore.”

was mostly bad memories for me

The last fond memories I have of my life took place ages 5-7. My life has been downhill since I turned 9 years old. That was the year my single mother began dating a guy she would eventually have another kid with. I was completely forgotten.

Like that scene out of Toy Story
“I don’t want to play with you anymore.”
Could you write more about this if comfortable? Maybe make a thread about it?

When it's over...it's over bro....or rather...it never begun for some of us...but...dnt feed into any bullshit that points to you as the one at fault...life dealt us a bad hand by making us sub 5...

If there's one thing I'd change if I could go back, it's staying at home more. I lost a ton of time playing the comic relief part for groups of normie "friends" and accumulating traumatic experiences by doing so. I didn't know better and didn't know just how extreme the importance of looks is.

The only thing having "friends" (I put it between quotation marks because I strongly believe most of the people who identify as one's friends are not true friends at all - it's very rare to have as little as one true friend) really helped me with was approaching, something that ended up at least giving me some kind of closure and inner peace since I know without a doubt I'm ugly and there has never been anything good in terms of relationships out there for me.

If there's one thing I'd change if I could go back, it's staying at home more. I lost a ton of time playing the comic relief part for groups of normie "friends" and accumulating traumatic experiences by doing so. I didn't know better and didn't know just how extreme the importance of looks is.
brutal boyo
same here like not even joking :feelsUnreal: :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

eQQ-YJ.gif

I wish I could go back in time and try to beat up some people and take revenge on my enemies
and become more hostile towards people, there were specific moments in my life that could have changed everything

IMAGINE THINKING ABOUT YOUR TEEN YEARS AND NOT BEING ABLE TO REMEMBER ALL THE PARTIES YOU HAD AND ALL THE TIMES YOU HAD SEKS BECAUSE YOU HAD TOO MANY OF IT

Yeah can't relate, I rather forget those years like every other moment in my life.

The most memorable thing i have done this year was breaking in into a lost place with a friend and got chased by some boomer, i guess thats better than nothing.