Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Imagine being able to empathize with beings who have destroyed men's lives since the beginning of time

Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
Since the dawn of women have overthrew kings, left extremely powerful men on the verge of suicide, betrayed men who would never do the same to them, all for pure sadistic pleasure of their natures . I see many brocels to this day with the illusion of love, emotional attachment to women and to my view this is immense madness. In my eyes women are like real demons ready to the lives of men to the fullest. Or do you really think that if the woman you always dreamed of having, stayed with you from one day to the next, had several children, a huge house, everything here that you dreamed of. Do you really think that if she knew a man with the characteristics of the photos below, with a lot more money than you, do you think she'd still be with you?

She'd drop all your kids, drop you and still say, thank you, you were the dumbest man I've ever met.

A

B

I hope the blackpill spoils your life if you, after all suffering still feel some kind of empathy for these devilly beings :feelsmage:

Last edited:
Women fuck who they want. Men fuck who they can. Humans are polygamous by nature.

Women fuck who they want. Men fuck who they can. Humans are polygamous by nature.
This topic is well above the sexual side of the subject, goes much further

And don't forget, was it Adam or Eve who ate that apple first?

Its the bluepilled upbringing that teach us its all men's fault and every woman is an angel.

Its the bluepilled upbringing that teach us its all men's fault and every woman is an angel.
This happens while we're just kids, if you said something bad about women you could take a nice of a beating (Not that it's any different after an adult :feelsclown:)

That's not how it always was. Cucks inflated whore's egos, without simps they would be crawling to their looksmatches.

That's not how it always was. Cucks inflated whore's egos, without simps they would be crawling to their looksmatches.
I have my doubts about it brocel, but maybe it's true