Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine balding with psoriasis

• Thread starter ThinTinyDickCel
  • Start date
ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
Balding, thin hair, psoriasis making the little hair I have even more fucked up, can't go bald because of psoriasis

Yahweh hates me

Brutal i can sort of feel you since i have folliculitis thats eating my hair away

Balding, thin hair, psoriasis making the little hair I have even more fucked up, can't go bald because of psoriasis

Yahweh hates me
Having a tiny dick is 10000 times worse then balding :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Yahweh hates me
U bald because u have an autoimmune disease.

I also seem to have issues with my thyroid, and in 28 I already started having white hairs.

I think I have that, I have like a bald spot on my crown where it itches, and I have very thick hair but there are streaks of no hair that look almost like scars through it, I fear I will loose it by the time I hit 30.