Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Imagine an island only for incels

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
With all our needs taken care of, food, shelter, plenty of water and drinks, etc

All of our copes that we like to engage in

Now that would be lifefuel, I don't understand why this can't be a thing tbh. Society hates us, everyone hates us, they want us gone (actually they want us dead lol), so why can't we have this? Normies will never let us win :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

The island wouldn't even last a day

JFL when everyone will start going gay due to lack of foids. JFL when it becomes reverse themyscira

It could be good for gaycels..but i would just get annoyed being with the same type of people as myself all day :feelsbadman:

All of the ethnic copers would lynch me for being white

If this island did exist, the normies would probably nuke it as a "pre emptive strike" due to threatening posts we made online.

It would just be a bunch of 4/10s saying "I'm the biggest truecel" over and over.

If this island did exist, the normies would probably nuke it as a "pre emptive strike" due to threatening posts we made online.

we could have our own private network which is only accessible and viewable by those on the island

It would just be a bunch of 4/10s saying "I'm the biggest truecel" over and over.

vladimir-putin-laughing.gif

I dont think youll last on that island tbh

we could have our own private network which is only accessible and viewable by those on the island

True, but keep in mind if we all congregated like this that every normie and femoid would have wet dreams every single day of wiping out all incels in one fell swoop. They want us dead and it would be the perfect opportunity, like moths to the flame. I'm sure they'd find some rationalization for it no matter what. False flag ER operation if necessary.

Lol
How do we spread blackpill then? Must have some bridgeheads available on global web still.

True, but keep in mind if we all congregated like this that every normie and femoid would have wet dreams every single day of wiping out all incels in one fell swoop. They want us dead and it would be the perfect opportunity, like moths to the flame. I'm sure they'd find some rationalization for it no matter what. False flag ER operation if necessary.

true

It'd be good if they gave us some female humans to keep as pets.

Splooge in the morning, splooge in the evening, splooge at supper time.

The suicide rate would be extremely high. Half the population would kill them self each day.

The dominance hierarchy would still take place.

The 4/10s would be the Kingcels who would be the only ones with access to the 2/10 women who are smuggled in secretively.

4/10s would be the new Chads in this society. 3/10s would bully 2/10s, 2/10s would bully 1/10s.

Basically like Lord of the Flies but everyone is Piggy.

Tbh i wouldnt to have some incels.is users there. The whites and the ethnics would fight each other but the ethnics would probably win because of tellem t tbh

You just imagined low security prison
:feelsokman:

We'd need to enslave some roasties for molestation purposes otherwise we'll end up going ER on each other.

With all our needs taken care of, food, shelter, plenty of water and drinks, etc

All of our copes that we like to engage in

Now that would be lifefuel, I don't understand why this can't be a thing tbh. Society hates us, everyone hates us, they want us gone (actually they want us dead lol), so why can't we have this? Normies will never let us win :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
We've been talking over it for sometime now. We urgently need to save as much as we can for the noble cause.

Lifefuel indeed. Need to recover my IQ after this substance

Too many gaycels here or bicels that might turn to raping their fellow incels for quick sexual gratification.

Fellow ogrecels would need to form armed security to protect the weaker manlets. even with security on the island 24/7 our rape rates would be through the roof.

Also lord of the flies.

It would still be hell on earth because the lowest of low inhibcels would be bothering high inhibcels

Low IQ post. Maybe OP's a gaycel.

B6595F76 4B69 43EE 848F 6C22014765F3

There would be a ton of this
A bunch of 3/10s and 4/10s would come into contact with truecel 0/10s and 1/10s and decide the island isn't for them. The only problem is just like the hotel california you can checkout anytime you like, but you can never leave.

it would become gay pretty quick

incelcon 2018