Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine adopting a child just to be treated like a creepy rapist because you're ugly

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Being married or being a boomer sex haver isn't a joker anymore. You don't get the "fit in society" pass anymore.

If you adopt a child that happens to be a foid, then she can play the "budding rapist" card anytime and shame you in public through the neural net of other representatives of the foid hivemind.

It's brutally over. Generosity or good will is automatically seen as evil if you're ugly now.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJqKTDmvtOs

hold on wait so adults are now adopting adults? wtf I never even heard of this shit this is the most retarded fake-reality TV show Ive ever seen

Last edited:
Adopting is not "generosity or good will" its just plain cucked

hold on wait so adults are now adopting adults? wtf I never even heard of this shit this is the most retarded fake-reality TV show Ive ever seen
It's being a sugar daddy with no benefit jfl

thats the most retarded thing ive heard
no benefits ON PAPER but he's probably hoping to fuck them

because sugar daddy stuff might get prostitution charges

lol same

NEVER dump your resources into another man’s child

Orphanages should do extensive DNA tests on all orphans to find the mother and dump the kid back on her so no retard can cuck himself

Only way for some people here to have that jb pussy i guess :feelsLSD:.

Orphanages should do extensive DNA tests on all orphans to find the mother and dump the kid back on her so no retard can cuck himself
The reason they exist is precisely to allow foids to dump their responsibilities away. Or, they exist so that when foids dump children, those children do not die in horrific manners, because society consider normal and predictable that foids display this kind of behavior.

Adoption is cucked

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back