Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Imagine a 32-year-old kissless virgin like me dating a foid my age - it would be freakish

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I’m the age my parents were when they divorced - and I’ve never even kissed a foid.

My mother is retiring soon - I haven’t even lost my virginity yet.

I’m eight years away from being a 40-year-old virgin.

Foids my age are experts in sex, and I have never even touched a foid’s breasts.

Poetic shit...

And, it seems like most foids I meet are dog-crazy. Rarely do I hear foids talking about their cats, foids love talking about their dogs.

I love my cat :feelsautistic::feelscomfy:

Poetic shit...
Yeah, it’s so bad - I have started coping by telling myself, “having sex with a condom is not really losing your virginity. Sure, a foid can have a guy break her hymen, although, the guy had to wear a condom, and he just came into a bag. The real love making is no-condom sex. Meaning, there are many foids whose pussies have not been cummed in by a man, copefuel for me.”

a 32 yo with ER avi is gigacringe mang ngl gl out there mang :feelsugh:

a 32 yo with ER avi is gigacringe mang ngl gl out there mang :feelsugh:
yeah the girls can detect his pfp on .is and are turned off by it

Kiss one by force.

Foids my age are experts in sex, and I have never even touched a foid’s breasts.
Feminist agecucked logic: you're automatically experienced at sex just because you're older :feelsclown:

I relate hard to this. I'm KHHV at 29. Opening social media is pure suicide fuel, as a lot of my peers are married with children by now.

Meanwhile, I didn't even get to experience hand holding.

It's over. Foids also fucking hate inexperienced men and are disgusted by them.