Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Imaginary GF

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
So last night I went to the ice rink with my imaginary GF (Riya) to do some ice skating, we'd both never been before. It was new for us both but eventually we got the hang of it, we held hands and slowly drifted together while we smiled like kids. It was genuinely the most beautiful moment of my life. Can't wait to spend more time with her!

Draw Riya for us, I want to know how she looks

Depressing. Very depressing.

Your avi is cute man i wanna hang out with that chicken and pet him tbh

The one who fully embrace the black pill will either end up crazy or a spiritual religious master .

Lonelycel, you have received a 60% warning...

WHAT

Not over for schizocels

Draw Riya for us, I want to know how she looks

I'm shit at drawing faces tbh but i'll describe her. She's curry but from northern India so she has fair skin and black hair. Brown eyes with a smile which shows her top row of teeth. 5'6 tall with beautiful hands and thin wrists. Narrow shoulders and long hair.

nice cope chicken man

:feelsokman:

Your avi is cute man i wanna hang out with that chicken and pet him tbh

lol same tbh ngl.
Lonelycel, you have received a 60% warning...

:feelsrope:

Agree, even if you have an imaginary gf, you are not an incel, so GTFO

:sad:

Did you fuck her at night?

Just admit she's not imaginary and gtfo this forum

Just create a tulpa theory @Transcended Trucel

ive always wanted to go ice skating with a gf

im gonna try this

Fakecel if your imaginary girfriend doesn't fuck an imaginary Tyrone on the side

This is suicide fuel to me, but if it works for you then go ahead.

im gonna try this

Do it while you're in bed before you sleep, first construct her in your mind (I based mine around a real foid) and then think up scenarios where you could take her and what she'd say to you to make you feel better. I wish you luck.

Do it while you're in bed before you sleep, first construct her in your mind (I based mine around a real foid) and then think up scenarios where you could take her and what she'd say to you to make you feel better. I wish you luck.
this actually sounds really fun, will try too tonight

So last night I went to the ice rink with my imaginary GF (Riya) to do some ice skating, we'd both never been before. It was new for us both but eventually we got the hang of it, we held hands and slowly drifted together while we smiled like kids. It was genuinely the most beautiful moment of my life. Can't wait to spend more time with her!
Massive Fucking Cope

One of the more depressing kind of copes out there tbh

Absolute suifuel, without doubt the most depressing cope ever shared on here.

This is suicide fuel to me, but if it works for you then go ahead.

It's lifefuel, who needs 3d physical roast beef flaps when I've got pristine imaginary juicy pussy with tucked in labia?

Imaginary gf is lifefuel

When i have a shitty day I always think i can come home to my imaginary gf. She will be waiting for me. Its good for when you have headache too

I dont do anything gay like ice skating though. I abuse her sometimea and make up

Mine has become so strong that I'm actively depressed not having her
makes me hate dumb whores for what they are in comparison

just schizomaxx theory