Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm working on becoming Gymcel and doing jawline exercises.

cupcaker

cupcaker

Recruit
★★★
Looking to boost my self from maybe a 5 to a 6. Any Gymcels, what's your experience with doing this?

You can't make your jaw better without surgery. I gymcel for protection.

lol jawline exercises........

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
lol jawline exercises........

It's silly but I might as well try.

you can't exercise your jawline lol

brb chewing so much gum you get TMJ

you cant exercise your skull to get more bones

incelkingkong said:

There's muscles in the jaw that can be exercised.

incelkingkong said:

Bone smashing theory. Tear down the bone and let it repair itself and become even stronger. (probably doesn't work, but it's a PSL theory)

i think it can actually be done, just google masseter hypertrophy, its usually a medical condition caused by grinding of the teeth. however its unlikely to give u the effect ur looking for, plus they might end up imbalanced which would make ur face look lopsided and throw off ur symmetry. it also depends where ur muscle attaches along ur jawline, they cud attach somewhere higher up ur jawline, so instead of filling out ur lower jaw it may just give u puffy chipmunk cheeks

whogivesafucc said:
you can't exercise your jawline lol

brb chewing so much gum you get TMJ

You can actually make it a bit wider by working out your masseter muscle.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkV5-UZDV34[/video]

I've been doing jawline exercises every day for a month so far, it's done nothing to me.

Give it a go. Forget about the people telling you that its a cope.

Zielony4 said:
You can't make your jaw better without surgery. I gymcel for protection.

Protection.. From who, ze Germans?

Again, I have a 9.5/10 physique and I think I can take a laptop pic for proof. AMA, I'll help.

The biggest thing I'd so is drop sets because they combine high weight with high reps to get bulk AND tone. For example, find a weight you can bench press about 4-6 times. Let's call it 170. Do a many reps as possible and IMMEDIATELY drop to 155 and do as many reps as possible, then IMMEDIATELY drop to 140 and do as many reps as possible. Then rest and reset. It shocks the muscles by providing high weight/high rep combo.