Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm wearing a paperbag every time I go out

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I'm so ugly at this point only a paperbag will save me.
You guys speak the truth.
That's why I had doctor parents and still couldn't get laid.
I thought I have won the gift of life when I was a kid.
As it turned out my ugly face turned it into a nightmare.

What are you using paper bag for?

covering my face
Like this?

Can you actually get laid using Paperbagmaxxing? As toilets might project a handsome face onto you if you have a good frame and a good personality, plus toilets like a good mystery. Though I'm sure they'd prefer a sure thing Chad over a mystery man.

Just paint your face bro

What about just wearing a facemask? The good thing about the pandemic for ugly people was nobody noticed they were ugly with a facemask.

Can you actually get laid using Paperbagmaxxing? As toilets might project a handsome face onto you if you have a good frame and a good personality, plus toilets like a good mystery. Though I'm sure they'd prefer a sure thing Chad over a mystery man.
They'd prefer thugmaxxed skimaskmaxxed therapist

What about just wearing a facemask? The good thing about the pandemic for ugly people was nobody noticed they were ugly with a facemask.

Yeah. I felt like I was the only person in the world who felt that. All that pointless mask shite was actually like a secret godsend for my withering self-image and agoraphobia

DONT LET IT TRANNIES WIN. MAKE THOSE PEOPLE SEE YOUR SUBHUMAN FACE :society::society::society:

Just wear a ffp2

Just wear a covid mask or a cap to hide your eyes

Yeah. I felt like I was the only person in the world who felt that. All that pointless mask shite was actually like a secret godsend for my withering self-image and agoraphobia
tbh I never wore it except when absolutely necessary, because I didn't give a fuck about the pandemic and also I couldn't breathe properly with the mask on. Also I don't think I'm that ugly, but idk.

tbh I never wore it except when absolutely necessary, because I didn't give a fuck about the pandemic and also I couldn't breathe properly with the mask on. Also I don't think I'm that ugly, but idk.

Well I wore it everywhere, right up to my eyes. And felt better that noone could see at least my teeth nose cheeks etc

As for the "disease" lol. Yeah loada nonsense. But great excuse. :feelsEhh:

Covidmaxxd

wearing a mask helps i find
also there is a legitimate reason for this

brown bags can get blown off though

Well I wore it everywhere, right up to my eyes. And felt better that noone could see at least my teeth nose cheeks etc

As for the "disease" lol. Yeah loada nonsense. But great excuse. :feelsEhh:

Covidmaxxd
I love how the pandemic was supposedly so dangerous, but I, who never gave a fuck and basically acted like COVID didn't exist, never got the virus. Now, I'm not saying COVID doesn't exist, I'm saying that either it was very over-exaggerated or I've been very lucky.

Just kill yourself so you nevER have to worry about going out evER again

Who else high af rn?:smonk: