Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm watching Totally Spies (manchild trait)

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
dest_1.jpg

Yes I got nothing better to do because I'm still on my winter break so I decided to watch this show. Probably all zoomers remember it because it's from early 2000s and it was very popular. When I was a kid I didn't like it because I thought it was too girly with all the makeup, shopping tropes and all that sheit, but if I had given it a chance I would have probably liked it because it also has action like boy cartoons kek. The animation is nice too and the main characters are waifu material, overall I liked the first 4 episodes and I think I will watch one or two episodes a day until I'm tired because I don't like binge watching and once I go back to uni I will have less time.

I watched two episodes in English and two in Catalan (regional language) because that was the most popular version where I lived, I don't remember seeing the Spanish version on TV back then. Both dubs are really good tbh, but it doesn't surprise me because Catalan dubs of cartoons and anime always have been of very good quality. I loved watching One Piece in Catalan, meanwhile the Spanish dub was disastrous although it's nostalgic too kek. Probably I will stick to the Catalan version (streamed) but if I want to switch to English I have the whole series in a USB drive. I'm going to mention @Wizard32 to have his opinion because he's a cartoon connoisseur :feelsokman:

Funny how when I was 14 before watching anything I was concerned if it would be too childish for my age. Now I just don't care and watch what I want, if I don't like it I drop it simple as that. I'm blackpilled already and I do "adult stuff" like going to uni, paperwork or drive let me watch my fucking cartoons in peace kek.

L + ratio + powerpuff girls better

I remember that show too, I think I watched season 1 and maybe 2

It’s ok, I watch my little pony
we need any cope we can get

I dont remember them being this ugly lmao :lul::lul::lul:
@Diocel is it just me? :feelswhat:

Martin Mystery mogs.

im watching rick and morty

Huh, I always forget other countries import our cartoons. I wonder how Japan feels about this when the rest of the world watches theirs. Also do Spanish speaking countries just not make cartoons or something?
Spain has Tadeo Jones. Some Latin American countries have made cartoons for Cartoon Network, but I can't name any because I just found out about it yesterday on /tv/.

Yes I got nothing better to do because I'm still on my winter break so I decided to watch this show. Probably all zoomers remember it because it's from early 2000s and it was very popular. When I was a kid I didn't like it because I thought it was too girly with all the makeup, shopping tropes and all that sheit, but if I had given it a chance I would have probably liked it because it also has action like boy cartoons kek.
nothing manchild bout appreciating this show TBH, the manchildren are the normy NPC drones watching garbage like friends/seinfeld/king of queens past teenhood tbh

I have the whole series in a USB drive. I'm going to mention @Wizard32 to have his opinion because he's a cartoon connoisseur :feelsokman:
basically as a child-boy you are childish with attitudes like "I am a big boy I don't want to be a girl I won't watch a show about girls"

as an adult-man you realize watching shows full of shotas is kinda gay and its better to have waifu shows

I recall that def had some good actions sequences, apparently a lot of fetish-fuel (gigantism, etc) which went over my head as a lad who barely paid attention to it

the spinoff Amazing Spiez was sorta good to

Jerry gets all the loli pussy

WHOOPAlex and Megan

did you orbit any spy in particular? I don't tend to bother with that, let them all have their moment

Lolimode

I was a brony back in 2013-14. No wonder why I'm an incel kek.
I don’t even consider myself a brony, that’s a cringe term. I just like MLP and it’s media, like any other show.

basically as a child-boy you are childish with attitudes like "I am a big boy I don't want to be a girl I won't watch a show about girls"
Yes that was me until I was around 15 or 16 except for MLP because I was a brony kek. Nowadays I don't care about the target audience anymore, if I like the show I will watch it and that's it.

Totally Spies has lots of good fetish fuel

Totally Spies has lots of good fetish fuel
I thought it was a meme but it's true. Some episodes look straight outta deviantart. Animators and writers were a bunch of perverts kek.

Yes that was me until I was around 15 or 16 except for MLP because I was a brony kek.
bet you still didn't broadcast it unless trying to play it off as ironic

the plot of FIM is a good entry-point to female-heavy casts, hope you like She-Ra

Watching it on my iMac G5 rn.

bet you still didn't broadcast it unless trying to play it off as ironic

the plot of FIM is a good entry-point to female-heavy casts, hope you like She-Ra
Actually I told my parents and friends I watched it and while they thought it was weird they were okay with it, some even liked it too but never to the point of watching the whole series like me. And I've never watched She-Ra both the 80s version and the remake, it doesn't look very interesting and the remake from what I've read is a SJW show with trans and lesbian characters for the sake of inclusivity kek.

nothing manchild bout appreciating this show TBH, the manchildren are the normy NPC drones watching garbage like friends/seinfeld/king of queens past teenhood tbh

as an adult-man you realize watching shows full of shotas is kinda gay and its better to have waifu shows

I recall that def had some good actions sequences, apparently a lot of fetish-fuel (gigantism, etc) which went over my head as a lad who barely paid attention to it

the spinoff Amazing Spiez was sorta good to

Jerry gets all the loli pussy

View attachment 567565View attachment 567567

did you orbit any spy in particular? I don't tend to bother with that, let them all have their moment

You sick fuck :feelspuke:

still fapping to those novels about that guy who ogles men's chest and is the boyfriend of his half brother right?
Whatever I’ll be watching you. :fbi::feelsbaton:

This shit is addictive I'm almost done with season 2 kek

I remember watching it as a kid. l like going back to the shows I watched as a kid. It's good to go back at least for a while when life wasn't cruel and hopeless,

I used to watch that shit too

No nigger please explain properly, I'm not in your faggot discord servers
Im not in them either, and do you live under a fuckinh rock?

Im not in them either, and do you live under a fuckinh rock?
I read this reatrded forum 6 hours a day but nowhere does it explain what L + ratio means

I read this reatrded forum 6 hours a day but nowhere does it explain what L + ratio means
L + ratio is a normie fucking twitter thing. It takes you 5 seconds to google it.

L + ratio is a normie fucking twitter thing. It takes you 5 seconds to google it.
I just googled it ans still don't understand ....
I don't consume mainstream social media.
Holy shit, am I getting old? wtf is this?

"I see ratio used a lot on TikTok specifically.

What happens is someone posts a comment, and someone will reply to that comment with “ratio”. Their goal is that their “ratio” comment gets more likes than the comment they replied to.

If they successfully “ratio”, everyone replies with “W”, which is short for win or winner.

If they fail, everyone replied with L, which is short for loser or loss.

People will comment ratio on a comment they disagree with usually, or if someone says something stupid. You can kinda think of it like a downvote on Reddit."

What??? :feelswhat: Zoomers are so braindead it hurts

I just googled it ans still don't understand ....
I don't consume mainstream social media.
Holy shit, am I getting old? wtf is this?

"I see ratio used a lot on TikTok specifically.

What happens is someone posts a comment, and someone will reply to that comment with “ratio”. Their goal is that their “ratio” comment gets more likes than the comment they replied to.

If they successfully “ratio”, everyone replies with “W”, which is short for win or winner.

If they fail, everyone replied with L, which is short for loser or loss.

People will comment ratio on a comment they disagree with usually, or if someone says something stupid. You can kinda think of it like a downvote on Reddit."

What??? :feelswhat: Zoomers are so braindead it hurts
Prrty self explantezory

Never called my attention