Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm watching ABC's the Bachelor

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
It's suifuel, ragefuel and also kekfuel. All these Chads, Tyrones, and Changs compete for one foid. And they all speak blue pill to each other. "Be more confident bro." "She's looking for a guy with a better personality"

Maybe the bluepill is real and only exists when Chads compete with each other.

well, she has better odds, 25 guys chasing her

vs. 25 chicks chasing him

The ppl on that show use it to gain publicity. It's a branding thing. Fucking narcissists all of em.

The ppl on that show use it to gain publicity. It's a branding thing. Fucking narcissists all of em.

It's like that in every country. They only use it to create shit tier celebs they can abuse later for shitty game shows or as guests nobody cares about.

My mom is watching that shit right now. I took a peak as a passed by and it is prime suicidefuel, an army of 10/10 chads fight for on 7/10 female.

Maybe the bluepill is real and only exists when Chads compete with each other.
It doesn't. When things go the way you mentioned, actual redpill starts working, but not the blue one.

It is practically a model of hypergamy.

I think early reality shows were closer to the mark, now it's just good-looking people trying to get noticed in the entertainment industry.

Most of these good looking guys are trying to get a jump start into acting. That is why these couples never work out, as chad always has a girl at home.