Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im very worried...

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
Seriously im so alone everyone at my job ignores me like the plague and I go home by myself while they all hang out after work the lonlieness is fucking eating me alive I cant take it anymore I am very worried for my sanity im alone every day i just go home play some shitty video games and sleep and wake up again at 5:30 for work I cant do it I cant do it i cant do it I have no life no friends no girlfriend
I am going to fucking snap I cant take this anymore im not going to ever kill myself I cant cope with video games anymore
I hate video games I hate tv I hate everything except beer because it numbs the pain
I am afraid alone and worried sick for my mental health i cant fucking take it
I wish i was a normie I want a life i dont want to rot at home and play vidya anymore I CANT FUCKING TAKE IT

I feel you bro, once my parents are gone I'm roping no matter what. They are the only reason I bother to live.

i dont care about a gf much anymore i just want a fucking friend to hangout and cope with :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:
I feel you bro, once my parents are gone I'm roping no matter what. They are the only reason I bother to live.

jesus christ I cant do this anymore the copes have ran out i didnt think it would happen to me jesus im really really scared right now I dont want to snap i dont even know if im sane
i dont care about a gf much anymore i just want a fucking friend to hangout and cope with :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:
no friends, no gf no nothing JUST SOME PLASTIC PC PARTS TO COPE FUCK THIS

You get used to it and wake up one day and you are in late 30s still no friends or gf

You get used to it and wake up one day and you are in late 30s still no friends or gf
im still plenty of years away from that and its already eating me alive I cant take it

jesus christ I cant do this anymore the copes have ran out i didnt think it would happen to me jesus im really really scared right now I dont want to snap i dont even know if im sane

no friends, no gf no nothing JUST SOME PLASTIC PC PARTS TO COPE FUCK THIS
Where are you from? Maybe try to meet up with brocels who live nearby or something.

brutal thread tbh why the fuck don’t they invite you to hangout at least every now and then? being completely ignored like that sounds like a nightmare I would quit

brutal thread tbh why the fuck don’t they invite you to hangout at least every now and then?
I have no fucking clue I talk and have normal coversations with them or atleast I think I do

try to start a conversation and work on your social skills, if I am being honest getting friends as an incel isn't
really an issue, its the girlfriend side

I have no fucking clue I talk and have normal coversations with them or atleast I think I do
try getting invited even once, once you get invited you will enter into an invitation cycle

Femcel tier logic. So lonely/no friends. Then suddenly you get picky abt who you want to meet JFL.
Weve had threads on here talking about how people wouldnt be friends with others on here tbh

Bluepilled advice tbh

How long have you been on .co for? Looks are everything
no shit, but it still doesn't mean that you can't make friends, there other incels around you know

How long have you been on .co for? Looks are everything
You've just let yourself be consumed at this point, to where you're leaking it to every point of your life.

I honestly doubt anyone would care from co to meet up with you and I would gladly meet guys from here based on the stuff I like, regardless of what I look and how they look, because I want friends.

At this point I'm just gathering enough guts to rope. My biological instinct is the only thing holding me back, nothing else.

Seriously im so alone everyone at my job ignores me like the plague and I go home by myself while they all hang out after work the lonlieness is fucking eating me alive I cant take it anymore I am very worried for my sanity im alone every day i just go home play some shitty video games and sleep and wake up again at 5:30 for work I cant do it I cant do it i cant do it I have no life no friends no girlfriend
I am going to fucking snap I cant take this anymore im not going to ever kill myself I cant cope with video games anymore
I hate video games I hate tv I hate everything except beer because it numbs the pain
I wish i was a normie I want a life i dont want to rot at home and play vidya anymore I CANT FUCKING TAKE IT
If I were you, I would drop out of society entirely. It sounds like you've hit your lowest point, so there's nothing to lose. Figure out what you want to do, and go for it. For me, that would be trainhopping. I've always wanted to try it, and I would love to go around and travel. Save up enough money to survive for the next few months, and figure out a plan on how you're going to continue eating after you've left your job. It's better to starve and live happy, than it is to eat well and live in a big house sad. You should watch Fight Club, if you haven't already. One of the themes, if I remember correctly, is escaping the hell that is normal life. The character finds himself happier after he abandons the more glamorous life he once had and broke through his comfort zone completely.
Maybe I'm LARPing at this point, but I think that's a great life philosophy.
Anyways, I felt the same way, more or less, a few months ago. I don't hate my job, but I did hate my life. I picked up new hobbies that were previously far out of my comfort zone, and it helped a ton. I haven't felt the need to drop out of society entirely, but that is something I think I would like to do one day, if it ever comes to it.

Femcel tier logic. So lonely/no friends. Then suddenly you get picky abt who you want to meet JFL.
Honestly though. We all have the same problems. None of us are above another. We're all hated by society and excluded and you don't want to hang out with your own kind. I'd be all for it if we weren't on government watchlists and labled as terrorists due to biased news.

I think its time for you to get out of there and try to find some copes you have never experienced or thought about trying. There is really no end to copes if you ask me, there are so many, people just dont bother looking. Also, we really need incel meetups tbh.

Just train a sith apprentice Theory

But tbh, i have the same thing in mind as you.

I think its time for you to get out of there and try to find some copes you have never experienced or thought about trying. There is really no end to copes if you ask me, there are so many, people just dont bother looking. Also, we really need incel meetups tbh.

Just train a sith apprentice Theory

But tbh, i have the same thing in mind as you.
The dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some may consider to be unnatural

Literally used sith alchemy to go from this

To this

Based & SheevPilled.

Darkside sorcery is incredibly based. Darkside essence transfer was the best thing ever invented using the force.
Essence transfer is when you take over a new body after death right?
Idk bro, I think becoming one with the force while alive is the most amazing thing you can do with the force.

Reminds me of what many of the curry religions claim you can accomplish. We also have a similar thing in the Zohar.

Essence transfer is when you take over a new body after death right?
Idk bro, I think becoming one with the force while alive is the most amazing thing you can do with the force.

Reminds me of what many of the curry religions claim you can accomplish. We also have a similar thing in the Zohar.
Yes essence transfer is basically gaining immortality by switching vessels when needed. It was basically one of the things that made Darth Vitiate a god among other force users, his usage of this technique was known to be the best. I was kinda surprised when i saw Sidious make use of it in the last SW movie. His use of this power was also immensily good.

Oneness is pretty cool but most people tend to gain it upon death from what i read. Becoming either force ghost (jedi) or force spectres (sith). If one does it while alive, it is only for brief moments i think and you are basically not controlling the power (force) but letting it take control of you.

I guess it has to do with zenmaxxing which you are correct, hinduism and buddhism talk alot about this using meditation and intense praying to reach a state of complete tranquility.

I still find essence transfer more based because eternal life using the force is better than brief moments of being overpowered. In terms of utility that is. But thats preference, both are pretty damn cool.

Also, what is zohar?

Yes essence transfer is basically gaining immortality by switching vessels when needed. It was basically one of the things that made Darth Vitiate a god among other force users, his usage of this technique was known to be the best. I was kinda surprised when i saw Sidious make use of it in the last SW movie. His use of this power was also immensily good.

Oneness is pretty cool but most people tend to gain it upon death from what i read. Becoming either force ghost (jedi) or force spectres (sith). If one does it while alive, it is only for brief moments i think and you are basically not controlling the power (force) but letting it take control of you.

I guess it has to do with zenmaxxing which you are correct, hinduism and buddhism talk alot about this using meditation and intense praying to reach a state of complete tranquility.

I still find essence transfer more based because eternal life using the force is better than brief moments of being overpowered. In terms of utility that is. But thats preference, both are pretty damn cool.

Also, what is zohar?
I remember Vitiate, he was one of the most powerful ancient sith ever. And I'm not personally surprised Sidious could do it, have you ever seen what he could do in the EU? He was literally opening wormholes that destroyed planets, teleported people across the galaxy, and could mind control and drain the force energy of entire planets better than Nihilus by just existing (definately spelled that wrong).

I remember when I didnt use to have an account here and someone was talking about jhannamaxxxing (buddhist states), and they were like they reached the 2nd jhanna (which is amazing as hell). But despite these amazing attainments, he was like if he doesn't reach the 3rd jhana by the end of the year, hes going to rope. I couldn't believe he was even real lmao.

And I think Luke Skywalker could use it whenever though couldn't he? I mean he was able to go into the afterlife and stuff with the force.
And as for essence transfer, I think the Mortis gods and such had it better, they just never aged and were almost immortal.

I remember Vitiate, he was one of the most powerful ancient sith ever. And I'm not personally surprised Sidious could do it, have you ever seen what he could do in the EU? He was literally opening wormholes that destroyed planets, teleported people across the galaxy, and could mind control and drain the force energy of entire planets better than Nihilus by just existing (definately spelled that wrong).

I remember when I didnt use to have an account here and someone was talking about jhannamaxxxing (buddhist states), and they were like they reached the 2nd jhanna (which is amazing as hell). But despite these amazing attainments, he was like if he doesn't reach the 3rd jhana by the end of the year, hes going to rope. I couldn't believe he was even real lmao.

And I think Luke Skywalker could use it whenever though couldn't he? I mean he was able to go into the afterlife and stuff with the force.
And as for essence transfer, I think the Mortis gods and such had it better, they just never aged and were almost immortal.
Yeah, i have read what he was capable in comics. Pretty fucking overpowered and most definately one of the strongest siths out there.

I dont know whole lot about buddhamaxxing but it was interesting to hear those things.

As for oneness, its fairly cool and OP but then again, Luke was never actually eternal even with that. Sure he could exist afterwards as a force ghost but that was it. You cant be reborn or go on living forever with oneness as you are able to do with essence transfer. I dont know alot about the mortis gods but i remember you talking about certain omnipotent entities before, are these mortis gods the same or different?

At least you have a work to go to, and you havent even past 30 years. Gash. Makes me feel even worse
I was just fired

Yeah, i have read what he was capable in comics. Pretty fucking overpowered and most definately one of the strongest siths out there.

I dont know whole lot about buddhamaxxing but it was interesting to hear those things.

As for oneness, its fairly cool and OP but then again, Luke was never actually eternal even with that. Sure he could exist afterwards as a force ghost but that was it. You cant be reborn or go on living forever with oneness as you are able to do with essence transfer. I dont know alot about the mortis gods but i remember you talking about certain omnipotent entities before, are these mortis gods the same or different?
mortis gods are the father, son, and holy ghost daughter. They were in the clone wars series bro, probably the most powerful force users in existance. The daughter is the manifestation of the light side of the force itself, the son is the manifestation of the dark side of the force, while the father is the manifestation of the Force in it's totality.

The others I talked about aren't even force users, they're just actually omnipotent beings and called the Bedlam spirits.

mortis gods are the father, son, and holy ghost daughter. They were in the clone wars series bro, probably the most powerful force users in existance. The daughter is the manifestation of the light side of the force itself, the son is the manifestation of the dark side of the force, while the father is the manifestation of the Force in it's totality.
View attachment 356530

The others I talked about aren't even force users, they're just actually omnipotent beings and called the Bedlam spirits.

View attachment 356532
Fucking OP fuckers. Especially those bedlam spirits. I will have to read up on all these faggots.