Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm very unattractive and cannot change for the best of me .

InternalJizzz

InternalJizzz

Permanent KHHV | die young and save yourself.
★★★★★
I've been trying for months and months to lighten and take better care of my skin along with exercising and grooming properly, but it seems that nothing I do works and is just in vain, mainly including my facial asymmetry and the shade of my skin from UV damage in contrast to the fair and smooth skin I had as a kid. I'm tired of getting strange/condescending looks when out for a cardio run or just a walk due to my frame and facial bones.

I want to have a life and I want to succesd but I can't. I was born ethnic and the polar opposite of what society deems handsome in men including looking like a prettyfag, which I'm not, can't move forward, feeling like my life is falling apart due to the distress this causes, and I just can't seem to better, brutally honest person herr rated me a 5 whereas most say the same. 5-6 usually. I'm honestly considering just breaking into my investments and getting a small surgery that can bring me up a point at least. I have subhuman frame.

juzt smoke weed, you´ll be fine :smonk:

That’s why you’re- we’re here, GrAY