Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm very nearsighted but I refuse to wear glasses do to looks

Incel_Marxist_Carn

Incel_Marxist_Carn

Self-banned
-
The title says it all, I'm already extremely ugly and all females are disgusted by me, glasses on humans is already unattractive asf, on me it looks way worse. last time I wore glasses was about a year ago, Will probably never use it again. I'm already sub5, using glasses will put me down another point. haven't gotten eye lenses since it costs money and I have gambled away all my money since the end of May. currently 20000 euros down, was all money I had access to and will not have money anytime soon. I rather not see shit than let foids and normies judge me even more.

ok GrAYcel
haha so funny, sadly I dont understand how caring about your own looks equals gayness, Im not planning to fuck myself and even if I were to I dont see how that's gay.

Understandable, You wouldn't want to give up on all that pussy you're getting when not wearing glasses.

Understandable, You wouldn't want to give up on all that pussy you're getting when not wearing glasses.
That's exactly my point, currently I'm teasing them with the no interaction technique, at any day now their pussies will be so wet they will beg me to fuck em, P.S all the girls in my class are 16 :ahegao:. Imagine how many virgins I could get.

P.S all the girls in my class are 16 :ahegao:.
kindergarten.is

You're basically the last under 18 that's been grandfathered in.

Unless you're their teacher in which case :feelsbaton:

kindergarten.is

You're basically the last under 18 that's been grandfathered in.

Nah I just skipped school for two years do to social anxiety and traveling so Im acctually 18. 19 in 6 months

I rather not see shit than let foids and normies judge me even more.

Unfortunate.

Re: when some one takes my gasses
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150787340Sunday, November 30, 2014 7:40 AM CST
"wot" The topic creator is referring to "Glasses".
Re: any of you people wear glasses?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151015764Wednesday, December 03, 2014 8:20 AM CST
Ah yes, glasses are excellent.

Glasses

Subjective_Anon
Png

#190384408Friday, June 03, 2016 5:08 PM CDT
Glasses Are Such Beautiful Items. We Would All Look Quite Horrid Without Them.