Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm very glad i got blackpilled at a young age

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
I'm glad i've known my place in this world and given up on women since 14. Even before knowing about the blackpill and incels and all that stuff, i knew it's over for me somehow and gave up. That has made me avoid any embarrassing rejections and humiliations and made me know the true nature of women at a young age to not be deluded that they're pure angles (like most men believe), when they're actually the devils. It also helped me to avoid the PUA bullshit, the confidence and personality bullshit because i'd always known since i was a kid that they don't matter. The blackpill showed me the right path in life for the genetic trash like me and how can i keep my pride and dignity and see the true reality of this world and life. I'm really grateful for it.

youngcels and teencels dont belong here.

youngcels and teencels dont belong here.
he’s not youngcel

also gave up in middle school when I realized women are actually disgusted by ugly people and to add on to that if you are ethnic, didn’t get better in high school and uni.

he’s not youngcel

also gave up in middle school when I realized women are actually disgusted by ugly people and to add on to that if you are ethnic, didn’t get better in high school and uni.
I gave up at first because i'm short and being short is really a death sentence here, then i realized that i'm not good looking, then at 16 i have started going bald and that's when i knew it's officially over and there's no hope for me.

i have a receding hairline sooo.

also lol @ thinking height is more important than face.
You think i'm a male model ? You're at least on my looks level or above without even seeing your pic i can confirm. Plus you're 6 inches taller than me with way more better hairline despite being older, but i'm the one who should leave for beinga a "youngcel" lol.

You think i'm a male model ? You're at least on my looks level or above without even seeing your pic i can confirm. Plus you're 6 inches taller than me with way more better hairline despite being older, but i'm the one who should leave for beinga a "youngcel" lol.

face>height

shortcels coping strong i see.

face>height

shortcels coping strong i see.
Are you stupid ? I don't have a better face than you and you're fucking 8 inches taller than me with better hairline despite being older. Who the fuck mogs whom here ?

Are you stupid ? I don't have a better face than you and you're fucking 8 inches taller than me with better hairline despite being older. Who the fuck mogs whom here ?

still raging about your heigh insecurity i see.

waste of time arguing with teencel/youngcels.

When @chudur-budur was born, his grandpa picked him up and said "you're one ugly motherfucker just like your dad." Literally blackpilled from birth.

When @chudur-budur was born, his grandpa picked him up and said "you're one ugly motherfucker just like your dad." Literally blackpilled from birth.

I came to know about it when I was 4 or 5, due to my grandpa's blackpilled and outspoken nature most people hated him.

I am thankful to not be blackpilled when younger: knowing how I am I would have gone ER (minus the sui part) and would have probably ruined the rest of my life.