Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm unsure of who I truely am!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
The only thing I know about myself is that I'm ugly tbh. But I dont know myself. I dont know if I'm politically left or right. I dont know if I should do this or that I'm just so confused and insecure about everything. Years of being treated like an alien made me to this. Maybe its puberty but Its a very bad feeling to not know who you are and what you want(expect sex,love...). I dont even know if I should keep going to school, or work or NEET. I just cant cope with all that so easy anymore boyos.

Easy. You're @Moustachcel, question answered.

The only thing I know about myself is that I'm ugly tbh. But I dont know myself. I dont know if I'm politically left or right. I dont know if I should do this or that I'm just so confused and insecure about everything. Years of being treated like an alien made me to this. Maybe its puberty but Its a very bad feeling to not know who you are and what you want(expect sex,love...). I dont even know if I should keep going to school, or work or NEET. I just cant cope with all that so easy anymore boyos.
You have no irl persona is what you mean. In your head you try to emulate having a personality based on what you read online, but your social inability prevents you from actually being someone irl. Its over.

Then you shouldn't even be here, you are young, you will change a lot in the next 5-10 years, get to know yourself, get experiences. You are not an incel you are young, come back in your early 20's. (i hope you won't need to)

Then you shouldn't even be here, you are young, you will change a lot in the next 5-10 years, get to know yourself, get experiences. You are not an incel you are young, come back in your early 20's. (i hope you won't need to)
Bro I dont have any friends irl and I have severe social anxiety and maybe am an aspie and I'm truely ugly. It never began for me.
You have no irl persona is what you mean. In your head you try to emulate having a personality based on what you read online, but your social inability prevents you from actually being someone irl. Its over.
Yeah true socialazing is sui fuel for me.

nah you're just ugly. And you do know it

I know that I'm ugly but I talk about my personality

Personality does not exist. Feelings are simply a response to how you are treated by the outside world, which is determined solely by looks.

Personality does not exist. Feelings are simply a response to how you are treated by the outside world, which is determined solely by looks.
but why do I see fat and ugly people who are confident and happy?
You’ve still got all the time in the world bro.
for what? Its over since birth if you didnt get the good genes

Because females care mostly about face and the quality of bones, not if you're overweight or not (unless you're obese af to the point where your bones cant even be seen)

School or apprenticeship tbh. Dont wage.

I'm still in school but its sucks I hate all the normies and they teach mostly bluepilled shit thats why I thought about dropping outm
Nah bad idea. If you are ugly then you might aswell be successful and ugly.