Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i'm trying to reverse norwooding (without fiasteride because it causes sexual dysfunction)

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
i think stress and lack of sleep in the past 4 years due to OCD and shitty parents making me keep up all night being stressed ruined my hair. but if my follicles still exist i'm gonna be able to reverse the norwooding

i'm getting my sleep schedule back to normal

i'm drinking way more water than i used to, now my urine lacks color

i'm avoiding burgers or fries

i'm gonna eat more eggs, spinach, fish, turkey, chicken etc and i might need to try foods i might not like as much or even outright hate like lentel, walnuts, seeds, etc.

i massage my scalp everyday. and i use hair product oil to use every other day

i need to shower more to get rid of dandruff because i think dandruff is another reason for my hair loss.

@Subhuman Currycel you probably are the most qualified in helping this inspiring brocel serial killer

Won't work nigger, I autistically researched hair loss for years and I use Dutasteride and Minoxidil.

Hair loss is genetic in almost all the times.

If your stress and lack sleep caused your hair loss, then if you fix them both, your hair will grow back normally.

I'm also afraid of hair loss, I stopped drinking coca-cola a year ago and now I only drink water, and I sleep way more than before. I only need to fix my junk food habits and start exercising (that probably reduces chances of hair loss)

research says it helps

i avoid anything that causes sexual dysfunction
If you're norwooding. It's most obviously genetic. Stress only adds to the flame.

Get some Biotin shampoo from Amazon. Blocks DHT allegedly.