Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fuck bros i think i'm starting to bald

raincity

raincity

DRAINCEL
fuck i might just rope already don't have great genetics in the first place but i'm still not sure if my hair is just looking bad because of not washing it for a couple of days which exposes my head more or if i'm actually starting to bald i'm gonna take a shower and hope it's jusr dirty and a bit messy i can't already be losing my hair :horror: :horror: :horror:
if i am i'll hop on whatever dick numbing medication i can find from the doctors

fuck i might just rope already don't have great genetics in the first place but i'm still not sure if my hair is just looking bad because of not washing it for a couple of days which exposes my head more or if i'm actually starting to bald i'm gonna take a shower and hope it's jusr dirty and a bit messy i can't already be losing my hair :horror: :horror: :horror:
if i am i'll hop on whatever dick numbing medication i can find from the doctors
idk if the cigarettes i smoked could be causing it if so i'm never smoking again imo

Last edited:
i always had a shit hairline

JFL, the only good thing i have to thank for my shitskin mayanigger DNA for is decent hair genes. Fucking lol @ u inbred cumskins

You don't need to wash your hair that often. I rinse wash mine once every couple of weeks and that's it. Putting all those toxins on your hair and scalp isn't good for it. And drying it out isn't good for it.

Pop finasteride ASAP and safe for hair transplant

I have already been hit by the norwood reaper and let me tell you. How people start looking at you is like some cockroach. I can't even go outside that much anymore because of the embarrassment.

Happened to me too when I was 20, almost a decade ago. I've seen some data suggesting that hormones like prolactin and DHT contribute to it. There are ways to tackle it if you want to go down that road. I just gave up when I was 24 because I wasn't ready to take finasteride.

Even something like massaging your scalp could work. If you start working in it now then your hair could be saved.

Happened to me too when I was 20, almost a decade ago. I've seen some data suggesting that hormones like prolactin and DHT contribute to it. There are ways to tackle it if you want to go down that road. I just gave up when I was 24 because I wasn't ready to take finasteride.

Even something like massaging your scalp could work. If you start working in it now then your hair could be saved.
yeah my moms brother lost all his hair around 20 but my dad lost his at 30 that's what i'm most scared of losing it that early since it'll make me look even worse my hair is somewhat longish if that matters but idk

Welcome to the club