Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m trying to healthy maxx. Need some advice on cooking

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
So I’m on day 4 of OMAD diet, bought some vegetable stuff and a flat iron steak. I’m coming to cook it for my meal today. Also have been lifting for the past several days. My question is, is steak best cooked on flat iron, or in the oven? Like which method improves testosterone the most. Or does It not matter.

it doesn't improve test lvls but you get some iron from the pan

It doesn't matter. If you work out eat also some carbs to have the energy.

Sear steaks over high, direct heat, then move them to indirect heat to finish cooking. Do it in reverse for the same result.

It doesn't matter. If you work out eat also some carbs to have the energy.
Yep gonna make garlic bread almost forgot
Sear steaks over high, direct heat, then move them to indirect heat to finish cooking. Do it in reverse for the same result.
I will do this, tysm

not to sound retarded but i think the information about OMAD was eat the protein when you break the fast and then eat the carbs slightly after. the logic was that the carbs when you immediately break the fast spikes your insulin and may make you overeat. i cant remember if that was the exaccct logic . it been a while since i did it

So I’m on day 4 of OMAD diet, bought some vegetable stuff and a flat iron steak. I’m coming to cook it for my meal today. Also have been lifting for the past several days. My question is, is steak best cooked on flat iron, or in the oven? Like which method improves testosterone the most. Or does It not matter.
Forget all all that shit. Track In every piece of food you eat. Find out your TDE, and figure out your caloric intake needs. Eat below it to lose weight, or above it to gain weight. Cut or bulk up at will. You’ll be to modify your body at will. :feelsBox:

health-maxxing doesent work :blackpill:I tried it... Unless the only reason you are an incel is because you have acne or your skin is not clear then eating vegetables is not going to fix that jawline or fix your crooked nose all it will do is clear up your skin so its really just cope :blackpill:

health-maxxing only works if your not an incel :blackpill:

health-maxxing doesent work :blackpill:I tried it... Unless the only reason you are an incel is because you have acne or your skin is not clear then eating vegetables is not going to fix that jawline or fix your crooked nose all it will do is clear up your skin so its really just cope :blackpill:

health-maxxing only works if your not an incel :blackpill:
Man this is the most retarded shit I’ve ever heard :feelstastyman: Don’t listen to to this dude. He’s right but he’s right in the wrong way. Listen man get healthy and improve your diet. Ain’t nothing wrong with that.

Man this is the most retarded shit I’ve ever heard :feelstastyman: Don’t listen to to this dude. He’s right but he’s right in the wrong way. Listen man get healthy and improve your diet. Ain’t nothing wrong with that.
You only want to get healthy for yourself it shouldnt be for any other reason but to solely improve yourself not to impress others

i always pan cook my steaks in butter with a little salt and tons of pepper

keeps it much juicier than grilling IMO