Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm torn: blackpill mentality is not feasible for incels, even if it's basically all truth.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
First of all, as i've specified in the title, i'm perfectly aware that blackpill mentality is adopted because, well, blackpill is truth.

There is no doubt that every fact the blackpill is about is TRUE, which is the biggest problem for us.

However i think that falling into the trap of keeping reading blackpill stuff is detrimental for us, but not for the reasons people like cucks says (because they are weak and in denial) but simply because we cannot AFFORD to be blackpilled.

Let's take Chad: Chad can do whatever the fuck he wants, because for women he is like drug. He will be dominant, aggressive and probably, to an extent, blackpilled (even if Chad can probably get in love with a really good looking girl, only to find himself cheated on with a better Chad). Chad will live his life of luxury until he gets old and he choose to marry, maybe becoming somewhat bluepilled (or maybe not and keep cheating, whatever).

But we are not chads.

I honestly think that if we could ever some chance to get a girlfriend or, at least, to ascend, blackpill is nothing but a disadvantage, because ugly people are supposed to be "good", that's their utlity. A woman can settle with a beta nice guy but he has to act like that, a blackpilled ugly guy won't go anywhere.

So, for those of you that are interested to get non-paid sex and do not care that the girl is probably settling for you/seeking a provider/seeking an emotional tampoon, well, i think you should abandon the blackpill mentality.

I wish i could, but as i've said before, blackpill is truth, and that's the reason i cannot abandon this mindset.

What's the opposition to blackpill mentality? A bunch of stubby fat men with ugly beard that can just be in denial.

If existed some group of, dunno, "incels that still believe in the blackpill but have reached a compromise and got a decent life" i'd listen to them but unfortunately, i think those who absorbed the blackpill can never go back.

Last edited:
So, for those of you that are interested to get non-paid sex and do not care that the girl is probably settling for you/seeking a provider/seeking an emotional tampoon, well, i think you should abandon the blackpill mentality.
Rather die alone than die a cuck, increases my chances to get reincarnated as a Chad :lul:

Coping is a healthy psychological response. You're supposed to be hopeful and not think you're doomed.
It is why coping is so insanely strong for normies. It's last line of defence against mental illness.
BlackPill is daily mental abuse and its not healthy. It's true, but human mind is not capable of dealing with something like that. There's a reason some animals die in captivity. Same psychological effect.

A bitter truth is better than a sweet lie.

After the blackpill it's cope or rope. That's why so many men are resistant to taking it.

First of all, as i've specified in the title, i'm perfectly aware that blackpill mentality is adopted because, well, blackpill is truth.

There is no doubt that every fact the blackpill is about is TRUE, which is the biggest problem for us.

However i think that falling into the trap of keeping reading blackpill stuff is detrimental for us, but not for the reasons people like cucks says (because they are weak and in denial) but simply because we cannot AFFORD to be blackpilled.

Let's take Chad: Chad can do whatever the fuck he wants, because for women he is like drug. He will be dominant, aggressive and probably, to an extent, blackpilled (even if Chad can probably get in love with a really good looking girl, only to find himself cheated on with a better Chad). Chad will live his life of luxury until he gets old and he choose to marry, maybe becoming somewhat bluepilled (or maybe not and keep cheating, whatever).

But we are not chads.

I honestly think that if we could ever some chance to get a girlfriend or, at least, to ascend, blackpill is nothing but a disadvantage, because ugly people are supposed to be "good", that's their utlity. A woman can settle with a beta nice guy but he has to act like that, a blackpilled ugly guy won't go anywhere.

I wish i could, but as i've said before, blackpill is truth, and that's the reason i cannot abandon this mindset.

What's the opposition to blackpill mentality? A bunch of stubby fat men with ugly beard that can just be in denial.

If existed some group of, dunno, "incels that still believe in the blackpill but have reached a compromise and got a decent life" i'd listen to them but unfortunately, i think those who absorbed the blackpill can never go back.
Being aggressive and dominant isn't decreasing your SMV, and being "good" isn't a utility.

A bitter truth is better than a sweet lie.
I completely agree. I'd rather be blackpilled and deadened to everything than force myself to live a lie.

Being aggressive and dominant isn't decreasing your SMV, and being "good" isn't a utility.

That applies for Chad, an ugly guys that tries to go dark triad traid will just be rejected. We have to niceguymaxx with some becky or shit.

I tried to go back and adopt a bluepilled way of thinking, didn't work. You can't unlearn what normies continue to inadvertently teach you.

just pretend bro...
lying is the foundation of every relationshit.

Well said. If you ascend and become a normie with your normie girlfriend, you will always realize you're just behaving like a jester because you know she secretly likes chad, and maybe she secretely cucks you.
However in order to have a normie life you will have to pretend to be bluepilled and know nothing, and you will live with this discomfort.
If you can "ascend" of course.
That's the price of understanding how reality works, of not believing Just world hypothesis. Welcome to hell

It's not the blackpill mentality foids hate about us, they are blackpilled too... it's our faces, height, races, and dick sizes. Foids actually respect a blackpilled incel more than a bluepilled cuckcel, they hate us more but respect the fact that we know the truth and are not cowardly enough to fear loneliness and submit to cuckoldry and orbiting as an attempted escape. They hate us because the bluepilled and redpilled sub8 males are "thirsty creeps" to them but blackpilled incels and blackpilled MGTOWs are thought terrorists because we seek the liberation of mankind and physical mercy for the condition of our meatsuits.

It's not the blackpill mentality foids hate about us, they are blackpilled too... it's our faces, height, races, and dick sizes. Foids actually respect a blackpilled incel more than a bluepilled cuckcel, they hate us more but respect the fact that we know the truth and are not cowardly enough to fear loneliness and submit to cuckoldry and orbiting as an attempted escape. They hate us because the bluepilled and redpilled sub8 males are "thirsty creeps" to them but blackpilled incels and blackpilled MGTOWs are thought terrorists because we seek the liberation of mankind and physical mercy for the condition of our meatsuits.
cope
they dont give a fuck about you
if anything theyre glad you leave them alone

It's weird how they always feature me and one of the two people that put their comment has the flair "collector of chad semen" and is some sort of camgirl. Fucking gross.

It's weird how they always feature me and one of the two people that put their comment has the flair "collector of chad semen" and is some sort of camgirl. Fucking gross.
Your biggest fan is BrazilianNigma :soy:

cope
they dont give a fuck about you
if anything theyre glad you leave them alone
cope
if you have ever seen femoids post on IT, they often talk about using the military and police to kill us.

high IQ
The blackpill isnt intended by nature tbh
its unnatural behaviour , cause naturally , coping is the first response to this kind of adversity .
telling yourself lies til you believe them yourself .

Nature intended for ugly , disposable men to either
- raise the offspring of chad ( without noticing it )
or
- defend the tribe and die as a martyr , a " heroes " death

Blackpill is unnatural behaviour tbh

some coping is good 4 u

It doesnt matter. How can you go back once you've been blackpilled? It's a one way trip.

It comes down to the reality that if you are to ascend you have to make some major concessions.

Blackpilled, redpilled, whitepilled, purple pilled, ect. It’s all irrelevant, just different ways of looking at the same reality.

If you are ugly, you will have to cuck yourself or die alone, that’s the universal truth.

I've stared into the abyss. There's no going back.

High IQ post... OP has a point.
we cannot be assholes like chads. I learned this the hard way.
knowledge is liberating but also a curse for us subhumans.
Basically, If you're not gonna rope, then you better start coping

knowledge is liberating but also a curse for us subhumans.
Right, you have to find a balance. Stop putting in effort towards women, but also find a way to put effort into your life (making money, doing things you enjoy, maintaining your health, etc).
After the blackpill it's cope or rope.
Contrary to popular belief, the blackpill prevents suicide more than it causes it. There's a freedom of finally letting go, as it allows you to put your energy elsewhere. Of course, the normies get this wrong and think that you have to "focus on other things" to get women.

The Blackpill is the truth and with the truth you can find a real solution to your problems. The blackpill will probably make you rope but staying bluepilled will make you go even craziER
:feelsthink::feelsthink:

Right, you have to find a balance. Stop putting in effort towards women, but also find a way to put effort into your life (making money, doing things you enjoy, maintaining your health, etc).

Contrary to popular belief, the blackpill prevents suicide more than it causes it. There's a freedom of finally letting go, as it allows you to put your energy elsewhere. Of course, the normies get this wrong and think that you have to "focus on other things" to get women.
I think that bluepill makes you feel better in normal times but makes you feel really bad when you get rejected while it's feeling just bad without the real pain of rejection for the blackpill, which means less suicide.
But if you have a personality of a blackpiller (realist/pessimist) you are more likely to have a shitty life and suicide so the question about whether bluepill or blackpill creates more suicide is complicated

I think that bluepill makes you feel better in normal times but makes you feel really bad when you get rejected while it's feeling just bad without the real pain of rejection for the blackpill, which means less suicide.
But if you have a personality of a blackpiller (realist/pessimist) you are more likely to have a shitty life and suicide so the question about whether bluepill or blackpill creates more suicide is complicated
I think a bluepilled mgtow (in regards to physical attraction) is the strongest coping strategy. However, it will not improve our gynocentric society.

Unfortunately many incels dont have a choice to be blackpilled or not - past experiences are what feed us the truth.

Going back to the bluepill is not an option when life keeps forcing you to see things for what they are.

Blackpill = depression.

Very feasable if you know that the best goal is to destroy the world.

Black pill is not for life but for death on battlefield.

All people and nature itself want to destroy you. To them their existence is meaningless. Blackpill is that. Thinking about it all the time is really bad for you.

Only copemaxx bro. Play video games, watch trash movies, or just drink till you drop.

But we are not chads.

So, you want to be a betabuxx?
Non-paid sex my ass.