Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm too ugly to even find roommates

ReallyRice

ReallyRice

ER calls and I must answer.
-
All of the places I applied to messaged me with some bullshit explanation like " we wouldn't get along well long-term". Like yeah no shit nobody wants an ugly manlet ethnic as a roommate, maybe I'd give off better vibes with a few more millimeters of BONE AND HEIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
515.gif
ojACCWn.png

HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

welcome to the truecel club buddy boyo :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul::lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I'm glad I still live with my parents. I'll be 25 next year and I still live with them. I am too low iq to function in society

yep, happened to me, too. everyone wants foid room mates and no one incel room mates, this fucking patriarchy again.

it only works the other way around.
you need to rent a multi room flat yourself and look for room mates online, there are way more people looking for a room than rooms offered, that's why it works.
you can test this by making a fake post online.

yep, happened to me, too. everyone wants foid room mates and no one incel room mates, this fucking patriarchy again.

it only works the other way around.
you need to rent a multi room flat yourself and look for room mates online, there are way more people looking for a room than rooms offered, that's why it works.
you can test this by making a fake post online.
Pick poor girls who might not be able to pay rent :feelsohh:

high iq.
i have been messaged by legit prostitutes that wanted a room.
jfl
The thing that pisses me off is when people claim to have been exploited when it's just having more opportunity. Ok, you can either pay rent or pay with sex or be homeless or whatever. Guys don't have options; we work or go hungry and without a roof

I live with my parents. I'm too low trusting and too high inhib to deal with another stranger.

And tbh, most normies will find me difficult to live with; assuming I do move in with a stranger in the future:
I expect quiet hours after 11 pm,
I never leave dirty dishes over night,
I would insist on shoe removal when entering the house,
I would request a background check for a prospective roommate
I would need to know in advance if my roommate is bringing guests
and no pitbulls or rottweilers
I'm also extremely quiet --- my long silences will probably unsettle most normies

Its good that you didn't find roommates actually. Your roommates would of been normalfags or Chads that cause a shitton of noise.

You guys don't want roommates, I've had nothing but bad experiences.

I live with my parents. I'm too low trusting and too high inhib to deal with another stranger.
At least you know who your parents are and what their habits are like
And tbh, most normies will find me difficult to live with; assuming I do move in with a stranger in the future:
I expect quiet hours after 11 pm,
I never leave dirty dishes over night,
I would insist on shoe removal when entering the house,
I would request a background check for a prospective roommate
I would need to know in advance if my roommate is bringing guests
and no pitbulls or rottweilers
I'm also extremely quiet --- my long silences will probably unsettle most normies
You sound like an asshole ngl
Its good that you didn't find roommates actually. Your roommates would of been normalfags or Chads that cause a shitton of noise.
So much this, and they'll flip out at you for the slightest noise

I wouldn't be able to live with someone else

They sensed your bad personality bro

having roommates as an incel is pure hell

Just sleep in the classroom theory

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6