Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im too subhuman for this forum

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Dementiacel
★★★★★
at least you guys got no dementia its ...

Damn, that's brutal. My mind isn't that great, as I have a low IQ, but having dementia would be the worst. Sorry about that.

Damn, that's brutal. My mind isn't that great, as I have a low IQ, but having dementia would be the worst. Sorry about that.
its awful i can't even process my thoughts

You’re not low-IQ brocel

You’re not low-IQ brocel
What I meant was I'm not a genius or smart like the white people. I'm just above average, nothing special, and it fucks me over because I can't get out of my rut.

mostly self diagnosed but yeah :fuk:
lol i've been thinking i do too since my cognitive decline has been pretty bad and other stuff but i wouldn't self diagnose it, i heard clinical depression can cause dementia eventually even if you're young but idc about my health or anything tbh i just wanna rot and die in my sleep or some shit

dementia is very bad. I wish you happiness in the future.

atleast you are witty lol

horrific news. sorry to hear that brocel.