Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm too old to even date 22 year olds. Even if I were to turn into a not autistic average looking guy, I still would only get used-up hags.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
I'm 34 and a lot of the women I should be dating e.g women of a similar age just Are not appealing to me at all, even though admittedly some can be attractive. Most have had several failed marrages as well as a couple of kids in tow. Personally I don't see why I should have to accept looking after some foids kids as well as settling for a woman who has rode the c/c for the last 18 years.
I'm not saying I'd be dating some 16-18 year old (even if I was magicly good looking enough to get one), but some respectable 25-28 year old who had minimal sexual partners and wasn't a complete whore.
I don't think that's too much to ask, but alas I know it will never happen that's why I'm here posting with you boys.

It’s a 4 yr difference and she is in her 20’s. I see no problem with this. If inceltears and modern feminism has a problem with this then I guess they only want men to fuck used up whores in their late 30’s.

But, but didn't our parents assure us that "women like older men"? :rolleyes:
People's tune changes the closer they are to serving their own interests, once the old folks get nephews-rabies they will tell you just about anything to make it happen... I think the only thing they wouldn't push me towards is going for a single mom, they already know that ends in disaster.

I'm 34 and a lot of the women I should be dating e.g women of a similar age just Are not appealing to me at all, even though admittedly some can be attractive. Most have had several failed marrages as well as a couple of kids in tow. Personally I don't see why I should have to accept looking after some foids kids as well as settling for a woman who has rode the c/c for the last 18 years.
I'm not saying I'd be dating some 16-18 year old (even if I was magicly good looking enough to get one), but some respectable 25-28 year old who had minimal sexual partners and wasn't a complete whore.
I don't think that's too much to ask, but alas I know it will never happen that's why I'm here posting with you boys.

It was criminal to miss that critical phase in our early 20s, I get it now...

Agepill is brutal. Norwooding makes it even worse.

All those years of inceldom I've been near younger women, in school, in uni - these are the times to live. That's when women are at their most beautiful, when it's actually worth it to invest in a relationship.
Correct. These are the years when we have the best opportunity we'll ever have to make something happen. I didn't give it much thought when I was at uni, and now I've come to see it was a missed opportunity.

I feel exactly the same. There is no point after 30. It's like arriving to the world's biggest party within the last hour, once there are a few stragglers, most of the food has been ravaged and there is mess everywhere from party poppers having been let off.

People our age have had their fun. They are settled with kids now. I refuse to accept old women. This leaves a bizarre situation where I will be interacting with women 1/2 a generation younger than myself.

The age pill hit me like a ton of bricks at 28 because I realised I was 10 years older than an 18 year old..
I feel the same too. A lot of the girls I've approached (those that have told me their age) have been in their early 20s. It's only natural that we're attracted to these girls as they are still in their prime. I have also approached 18 year olds and that's when it really hits home, knowing I'm 10 years older than them and they are still more experienced than me.

Just to think I'm 18 and can't stand the thought of being around for two years, the agepill is scary because your looks go to shit and its already bad enough being a low tier male in today's society.

cope. i see rich 30 year old chads with young hot 18-21 year old girls.

for chad this age is prime while we incels facing bad things

You're only as old as you look. Most men age way slower than women. The average 26 year old male looks younger than the average 26 year old female.

If you look old at 26, then it's pretty much over.

Sorry for necro tbh ngl

its time to scortmaxx buddy boyo

:feelsrope::feelsohh::dab::feelskek::feelslala::feelsLSD::feelstrash::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

At 26 y/o you could even date an 18 y/o and you would not be "too old" for her. Imo you can't be too old for anyone. If you think at 26 y/o you are "too old" for any young girl, that's your mindset. Of course, another thing is if you actually could get laid with a pretty, young girl. But as for the theory, anyone in their 20's is not old at all. Well, unless you have some sort of genetic condition that makes you age horribly.
cope. i see rich 30 year old chads with young hot 18-21 year old girls.

Cope indeed.

I accept an ugly girl, a fat girl, a retarded girl, even a nonwhite girl, but being quite honest, I'm not interested in an old foid. I would have sex with them, but women don't go for guys at my looks level when they want sex, let alone when they're old. Betabuxxing some old hag is pretty much all I can expect, that if I put real effort into fixing my life and get lucky. For me this and it being utterly over are the same.

It pains me to read this since I'm in the same boat. 30 year old women can still be attractive, but what every man desires deep down is a young and somewhat innocent woman. Having your first relationship be some 30 year old hag that's been on the cock carousel for the last 15 years is somewhat off-putting. But I can't even get these 30 year old hags so whatever.

I don't know if you can really say that for sure. You know your heart was never in settling for them, so you didn't really fail if you only ever made an understandably half-assed attempt.

I'm 26 now. The agepill comes with a lot of sorrow, balding, poor health etc...

But one other problem is the women that I would even have access to.

All those years of inceldom I've been near younger women, in school, in uni - these are the times to live. That's when women are at their most beautiful, when it's actually worth it to invest in a relationship.

Even if tomorrow I became a normal dude, all the women that would be interested in me would be somewhat old already. Some have kids, all of them have had relationships for more than 10 years. The youth has disappeared from their faces, even their so-called personalities are uglier, none of the cute charisma of a girl, just an old, calculating woman.
On average, yes. There might be some exceptions, but odds are they've been snatched up by wise men who know to prioritize them over the calculators.

Imagine how much worse you'll feel in 7 years when you're me.

And worst part is all your young ages you've spended it alone. I see my future will be like yours
On the plus side, even if we had spent some of that time with a girl, we might've been cucked/dumped, so at least we avoided that potential chagrin.

You're not too old to date 22 y.o. Foids fuck with guys 20+ years their seniors.
If you can become greyChad, sure.

Yes, they do fuck them, but those guys are usually Chads or full of money, and it's no loving relationship.
I think occasionally it might very well become a loving relationship... but more often than not, jealous foids (50 year old women want the 40 year old men for themselves, so they will try to sabotage 20/30/40 year olds involved with them) will convince them that it's not love, that it's exploitation, that they'd be happier with a younger guy, etc.

I know that, but at a younger age they're still cute, still somewhat naive, they pretend to love pretty nicely, and it's a joy to cuddle and have sex with them.
Are you sure you belong here mate?

By 26 all their youthfulness is gone.
There are occasional remnants if you look hard enough in some, perhaps.

I remember when I was ~20 was interested in 16 year old girl in a group I was with. Some random guy around my age flirted with her and older foids in group (obese, all) began harping on how he was a predator, how she was "too young" etc.

Pure jealousy, it's ridiculous.
I tend to fetishize youth, so the idea of having a relationship with a woman my age fills me with nausea.
Your conditioning is showing bro. You are talking like this is some kind of fault, that you must have a "fetish" to explain such DEVIANT behavior.

No... that nausea is only secondarily because of how the aging process makes them look.

You know deep down the primary reason is because you know odds are she has had dozens of men ejaculate into her body and you haven't.

I got a super-potent ragefuel one day while pursuing OKCupid. A woman in her early 30s, my age at the time, wrote something to the effect of 'I want someone to build a stable life with. We've already had our time partying and one-night stands in our 20s, now it's time to grow-up and be adults.'
She's writing her message to Chad, and he's not interested in it. Only the coping thirsty beta cucks are.

The idea that women my age expect me to have boring long-term-relationships with them (all the while beta-buxxing), because we have both sown our wild oats in our 20s really really angers me.
How many oats did YOU sow? You new to celibacy?

They slutted around in their 20s, but in their 30s they make men prove they are worthy of their pussy (by $$$) rather than just giving it freely as they used to.
The thirst is real. But they only gave it away free to Chad, and they still would. They would've always made non-Chads prove worth with $$$ even in teens/20s

When girls are in their prime they fuck guys on first meetings, but when those girls get old and used-up they make men work a lot harder for sex!!!!
This has nothing at all to do with age. Women will always fuck Chad on 1st meetings and make betas work hard for it as a distraction while they wait for the next Chad.

The primary difference here is women want you to work harder for their pussy the uglier you get, and as women get older, the men willing to fuck them shrinks so that the average attractiveness goes down, so they end up actually entertaining the thought of fucking uglier guys, but won't lower their price.

Last edited:
I'm 26 too.
It's over.

full

tbh a 26 year old dating a 22 year old isn't weird at all tbh

Holy necro,
it's an epic thread topic though. i remember i chimped out so hard about this one a while ago it led to a blog post.

Never let foids/society shame you into chasing ugly/old/fat women. You can be incel and maintain your dignity. Chase prime 22 year olds until you die. Fuck what anyone thinks.