Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm too much of a bitch to ever commit suicide

• Thread starter TheIncelStaresBack
  • Start date
TheIncelStaresBack

TheIncelStaresBack

Officer
★★★★
I'm going to have to live out my next 50 or so years as a complete loser, both professionally and socially, wishing I had the courage to do it.

So don't then
15GUNMAN-sub-articleLarge-v2.jpg

Staying alive is the new suicide

damn, this is basically me. If only I was as brave as my father.

I'm going to have the courage to do it someday. :feelsokman:

Shotgun to head? Hibachi method? Gas bag method?

What is the most legit skittle suicide methods?
Shotgun to head? Hibachi method? Gas bag method?

I have a gun, but actually pulling the trigger is hard. I managed to pull the trigger pretty far back, but not enough for it to finally fire the bullet.

You're a bitch if you do commit suicide. Normies wish to get rid of you and you happily oblige.

I'm generally too scared of harming my body also - BUT...

...there is some really, really fun stuff I want to do directly before my death, so I'm hoping that will be the incentive I'll need to pull the plug on this life o mine. And there is noooo way I can go to prison after this.

We should all aspire to be like our saint KSGcel

Should all meet up and drink the kool aid together

Incel suicide is as unimportant to normies as mlk jr day

rain,rain, pain, pain, everything is so vain

I would do it in 30 years when I'm mid 50s but I will probably get to that age and realise how quick life has gone and decide that I will just stay around until I die from a heart attack. My great grandfather lived until 97 and my grandfather is alive at 90 so hopefully I don't live that long, I think I will drink a lot of sugar free soft drinks, I am sure they will take at least 10 years off your life, the chemicals in them.

I would do it in 30 years when I'm mid 50s but I will probably get to that age and realise how quick life has gone and decide that I will just stay around until I die from a heart attack. My great grandfather lived until 97 and my grandfather is alive at 90 so hopefully I don't live that long, I think I will drink a lot of sugar free soft drinks, I am sure they will take at least 10 years off your life, the chemicals in them.
The hard part is making it to that age atleast then you might have money to cope and you could get an Asian gf
So don't then
15GUNMAN-sub-articleLarge-v2.jpg

Staying alive is the new suicide
His gun jammed otherwise he probably would've an heroed

The prospect of ceasing to exist forever is what is so terrifying to me.

The prospect of ceasing to exist forever is what is so terrifying to me.
I felt the same way but now I think oblivion is the best possible outcome for death. Imagine there's an after-life, nothing would prevent it from being just as brutal and uncaring as actual life.

The hard part is making it to that age atleast then you might have money to cope and you could get an Asian gf

His gun jammed otherwise he probably would've an heroed

I'll never have a lot of money even at that age, I don't find asians attractive. I am ok with not having a girlfriend, it is just the lack of a sex life especially in my youth that gets to me, having a wife when they start to lose their looks and start nagging you every day wouldn't be that good.

I'll never have a lot of money even at that age, I don't find asians attractive. I am ok with not having a girlfriend, it is just the lack of a sex life especially in my youth that gets to me, having a wife when they start to lose their looks and start nagging you every day wouldn't be that good.
Yeah i don't find them attractive either what about Ukrainian or russian women i never see them mentioned on this forum as long as you watch out for scams you could get a decent woman as there are more women than men in their countries and you see 6-7s going with american 3-4s
again i know that goes back to having enough money

I felt the same way but now I think oblivion is the best possible outcome for death. Imagine there's an after-life, nothing would prevent it from being just as brutal and uncaring as actual life.
Yeah, i definitely see your point. I‘d rather be in eternal peace than eternal suffering.
But then again, I don‘t think I would even experience eternal oblivion because I
would be gone from existing.
Death in general scares me.

Yeah i don't find them attractive either what about Ukrainian or russian women i never see them mentioned on this forum as long as you watch out for scams you could get a decent woman as there are more women than men in their countries and you see 6-7s going with american 3-4s
again i know that goes back to having enough money

Yes i will pay eastern women for sex but wouldn't want one living with me, I generally don't trust eastern women.

I have balls to kill myself, but I would like to do it with a gun. I don't want to hang myself or jump from a building, I don't see anything attractive about that. Shooting yourself in the head is the best option, split second and you are free.

Alcohol and cigarettes might be a more certain option.

I have balls to kill myself, but I would like to do it with a gun. I don't want to hang myself or jump from a building, I don't see anything attractive about that. Shooting yourself in the head is the best option, split second and you are free.
Technically the nitrogen bag option is perfect for people who can't get guns although I don't condone any of this I'd just rather people don't live in agony