Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm too ashamed to cut my beard knowing that there are females with stronger facial bones than me

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I let me beard grow long even though it makes me look more like a stereotypical sand nigger, pains me to know that I've got a weak pathetic chin underneath. I think I might rope if I ever see my clean shaven face ever again, haven't been completely clean shaven in 5-6 years.

get a goatee like mine bro

Don't cut it, you will feel suicidal just like I did when I shaved my beard last year.

27768.jpg

No beard for your face

I've made this mistake in the past.

Yeah tbh last year I didn't even want to cut it but I made a mistake while using my beard trimmer, I switched it to the lowest setting by accident and, well, I had to get rid of the whole thing. When I looked into the mirror I actually went mental and just wanted to kill myself there and then, I didn't leave the house for 2 weeks afterwards.

No beard for your face
I'm ethnic so my face is 0/10 either way, having a beard just makes me look less pathetic, at least to other men.

So don't shave, what's the problem? Just do nothing bro.

my brother beardfrauds hard too. it works pretty well :feelsokman:

So don't shave, what's the problem? Just do nothing bro.
This is a @tehgymcel420's thread man. What did you expect? Some [Hard To Swallow Edition] posts? JFL

This is a @tehgymcel420's thread man. What did you expect? Some [Hard To Swallow Edition] posts? JFL
I'm a sand nigger, I can't come up with good posts.

Don't cut it, you will feel suicidal just like I did when I shaved my beard last year.
Wtf are you me? Literally same here but not last year, only 2017

I let me beard grow long even though it makes me look more like a stereotypical sand nigger, pains me to know that I've got a weak pathetic chin underneath. I think I might rope if I ever see my clean shaven face ever again, haven't been completely clean shaven in 5-6 years.

I’m an Arab and I can’t even grow a beard. JFL :feelsree:

Everytime I shave my beard I regret it because it exposes my non existent chin

Bro I went through same shit, and my beard made me look like high T Isis sandnigger, but then I cut it off for professional reasons, and I saw a side profile view if myself and realised I had really good zygos and forward mandible.

You probably just think yours is shit because if high bf% or bad angles (which is worse with high bf%).

Try it, and if it's not good, in a week it will be back anyway.

Now I keep my stubble trimmed and it's better than Islamist beard, especially if ethnic

Mogs me at being able to grow a beard

Don’t shave it! Wear the beard with pride. Let normies and holes fear you.

I tried to beardmaxx some time ago and I think I look better with a long beard hiding my weak lower third, but tbh it gets really in the way. Especially for eating creamy things.

I can't beardmaxx. I can't grow facial hair. Fuckin genes.