Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im tired waking up founding 0 foids message on my phone

Abuincelalfrogani

Abuincelalfrogani

J'ws getting kicked out in more than 100 countries
★★★
Tired of waking up in the morning and look at my phone only to have 0 messages from anybody,only seeing the motionless of the screen, FUCKKKKKK :lasereyes::lasereyes:, only fucking bots sending me messages, it's been years without receiving a SINGLE message from anybody or friends, execpt family or FUCKING WORK :lasereyes::lasereyes:

Sometimes i try to simulate what it feels like to receive messages from friends or foids by installing fake messages app, or faking receiving message on snapchat by saying to AI " send me a msg in 5 minutes" to receive a notification, i hate loneliness im going insane :feelsree:

brutal, I haven't spoken to women since highschool ended

Sometimes i try to simulate what it feels like to receive messages from friends or foids by installing fake messages app, or faking receiving message on snapchat by saying to AI " send me a msg in 5 minutes" to receive a notification
brutal

im lucky if i wake up to a notification at all
.is is the only place that can happen

For 4 years no foid wrote to me. Few days ago some foid texted me on kikebook whether we know each other (because I invited her to friends). Turned out she already had a chad and that's was all.

atleast i get them on .is :feelzez:

For 4 years no foid wrote to me. Few days ago some foid texted me on kikebook whether we know each other (because I invited her to friends). Turned out she already had a chad and that's was all.
Brutal, they're all taken or in orbit Chad

My notifs are just shit from gmail from colleges my nest security telegram usually just for gore groups and x you could try chadfoshing if you want to experience the foids messaging you but its shitty knowing they’re not actually texting you they’re just texting chad which is the mask you have on

Get AI chat bot theory (it’s a feature where they message you on their own accord)