Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm tired of this.

Wilmoty_95

Wilmoty_95

Recruit
★★★★
I'm tired of being entirely dependent on others for my emotional and economic wellbeing, I'm tired being held to ransom by family, I'm tired of fearing that my family will disown me if I make one minor mistake, I'm tired of not being taken seriously, I'm tired of being treated differently despite having the same problems as other people, I'm tired of being entirely friendless, I'm tired of just existing instead of living, I'm tired of feeling like an infant that nobody likes, I'm tired of nobody outside of my mother actually caring about me.

I'm tired of being entirely dependent on others for my emotional and economic wellbeing, I'm tired being held to ransom by family, I'm tired of fearing that my family will disown me if I make one minor mistake, I'm tired of not being taken seriously, I'm tired of being treated differently despite having the same problems as other people, I'm tired of being entirely friendless, I'm tired of just existing instead of living, I'm tired of feeling like an infant that nobody likes, I'm tired of nobody outside of my mother actually caring about me.

How old are you?

I have marks on my face caused by so much stress
deep eyes and that line that Itachi has on his face (but i think is genetic)

That’s why I isnteantly went to paths and kept saying incorrect to people who repeat incorrect notions. Erenyeager is great and awesome