Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate the world

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
Humanity is a disgusting place. I am returning to college on Monday, and I know I will once again have to face being treated like a retarded piece of dog excrement. I'm so tired of constantly being berated, the worst offenders? Incels in denial. They piss me off so much. They bully me for being devout Catholic and due to the fact I suffer from intense autism that I can't hide. I despise them so much, I grit my teeth thinking about them.

Nobody likes me

Humanity is a disgusting place. I am returning to college on Monday, and I know I will once again have to face being treated like a retarded piece of dog excrement. I'm so tired of constantly being berated, the worst offenders? Incels in denial. They piss me off so much. They bully me for being devout Catholic and I suffer from intense autism that I can't hide. I despise them so much, I grit my teeth thinking about them.

Nobody likes me
ovER

God hates sin, and this earth is sinful so he hates this world too.

fire destroy GIF

I pray for them but I also want to knock their teeth out, perhaps even make them swallow them.

I want to knock them out and show I am the superior man.
The Lord will judge them. Don't do anything that would endanger yourself.

My only concern is getting kicked out of college.
Same… my classes stress me to hell and back, yet they're my main reason for living. Being an incel is so full of paradoxes.

I am so fucking sick of college. I have to go for 5 years for my degree because my high school was dogshit and because my first year was spent learning about nigger history as required gen ed.

Everyday before, between and after classes I pace back and forth for hours on a tall balcony while grinding my teeth. I cant take this shit.

I am so fucking sick of college. I have to go for 5 years for my degree because my high school was dogshit and because my first year was spent learning about nigger history as required gen ed.

Everyday before, between and after classes I pace back and forth for hours on a tall balcony while grinding my teeth. I cant take this shit.
What are you studying

What are you studying
Im studying goy engineering. Probably wont even get a fucking job in the field because of this shit job market. Such a fucking scam. Every little thing pisses me off. If someone stands in my way or if something forces me to break routine even slightly my day is ruined.

Im studying goy engineering. Probably wont even get a fucking job in the field because of this shit job market. Such a fucking scam. Every little thing pisses me off. If someone stands in my way or if something forces me to break routine even slightly my day is ruined.
I can relate

I honestly wish I was never born. I'm bored of most of my copes.

Does your college have any faith based groups for you to check out?

College is so brutal, I hate going

I pray for them but I also want to knock their teeth out, perhaps even make them swallow them.

If you knocked them out would you take their cheeks to assert dominance?

I hate everyone, everyone treats me like a retard

Why do you believe in god then? Or follow him if hypothetically he was real? He’s literally responsible for all your suffering, y’know since he’s the one who created everything in existence and knows everything that will happen before it does. You’re literally following a being that made you an unlovable and lonely creature.

Why do you believe in god then? Or follow him if hypothetically he was real? He’s literally responsible for all your suffering, y’know since he’s the one who created everything in existence and knows everything that will happen before it does. You’re literally following a being that made you an unlovable and lonely creature.
The sinful nature we inherit from Adam is why we have these problems. That isn't God's fault.

Humanity is a disgusting place. I am returning to college on Monday, and I know I will once again have to face being treated like a retarded piece of dog excrement. I'm so tired of constantly being berated, the worst offenders? Incels in denial. They piss me off so much. They bully me for being devout Catholic and due to the fact I suffer from intense autism that I can't hide. I despise them so much, I grit my teeth thinking about them.

Nobody likes me
Pray that God will smite our enemies and strike them down. Deus vult!

Being Christian isn't about having sex you idiot
Who said anything about sex you smoothbrain? It's about transcending incel status.

Nobody likes me
i hate the world too

Nobody likes me

The Lord will judge them. Don't do anything that would endanger yourself.

Based and Godpilled

where do you prefer to sit in college lecture halls , at he front or the back?

I will exist to use the taxpayers money for myself

Nobody likes me
IMG 0723