Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I'm tired of seeing losers with hot chicks

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★
Seriously, today at my college I saw this short, ugly Indian guy driving a Honda civic, and he had a hot blonde girl in his passenger seat. What on earth is up with that?!?!?
I would climb mount Everest 10 times just to have a girl like that with me. I drive a BMW coupe and I've struggled all my life to get a girlfriend.
What's wrong with this world?
Does anyone else get disturbed and offended when you see sights like this?
Someone make sense of this ridiculousness.

I rather them be with "losers" than chad faggots. Whores need to lower their standards.

it's because of his Honda Civic
Chicks love that car

I'm trying to convince myself that they were just friends or something, so that I can actually get some sleep tonight.
Even if they were just friends, it still pisses me off that she is his friend and not mine.

I'm trying to convince myself that they were just friends or something, so that I can actually get some sleep tonight.
Even if they were just friends, it still pisses me off that she is his friend and not mine.
Being in some whore's friendzone isn't something to be jealous about.

He was 100% a standshitter

Civic is a way better car than any bmws made in the last 30 years tbh. Not that any woman would know that

Civic is a way better car than any bmws made in the last 30 years tbh. Not that any woman would know that
JFL, displacement is where it's at, quality is secondary as long as you have the money for it tbh. Honda is pretty good though, ngl.

???
The guy ALWAYS mogs the foid

JFL, displacement is where it's at, quality is secondary as long as you have the money for it tbh. Honda is pretty good though, ngl.
Koenigsegg recently developed a 600hp 3 cylinder so that's not really true these days.

Alright elliot

20200428 204936

Seriously, today at my college I saw this short, ugly Indian guy driving a Honda civic, and he had a hot blonde girl in his passenger seat. What on earth is up with that?!?!?
I would climb mount Everest 10 times just to have a girl like that with me. I drive a BMW coupe and I've struggled all my life to get a girlfriend.
Does anyone else get disturbed and offended when you see sights like this?
Someone make sense of this ridiculousness.
Ok GrAYcel

Did you even read my post? He was driving a Honda civic, and an old model honda civic at that.

Well, I find it unjust that a white girl would choose him over me.

Depends who your ancestors are, did you descend from British aristocracy?

Ah you misquoted it. Elliot would say

"My ancestors lived in castles, his lived in the jungle, I descend from British aristocracy"
You're just jealous.

They're just friends nigga. JFL if you think they're fucking or kissing. They're not

Guy in car with girl=pp in vagina

Damn it's like PSL theories might be exaggerated or something

Statusmaxxing and NTmaxxing is powerful

I see this all the time bro. Just be curry in action.

Did you even read my post? He was driving a Honda civic, and an old model honda civic at that.

A classic Honda civic? Wow!

Another driver licence and car brag thread.

Guy in car with girl=pp in vagina

I wish I could drive.

Blame the white whore, not the sub8 guy. They're the ones who choose in these cucked times.

I went to a Latin club by myself, I've been taking dance classes, and a bachata song came on. I asked the prettiest Latina girl to dance. I went into close dance position and I noticed that she kept looking at my eyes. So I just went for it and leaned in. And she kissed me! A lot! That was the first kiss of my life. We were making out of the dance floor off and on for about a half hour. I didn't care who saw! She was going all out, and she even grabbed me by the head and neck to kiss me harder. If she has something, I have it too now but I don't care. I was pulling her warm, soft body close to mine. It felt great!

Then I messed up by saying that we should go to her place or my place. She said that she has to go meet up with her friend (female friend). Then she didn't dance with me anymore, she said she just wanted to dance with her friend. But before she went to dance with her friend, I asked her for her phone number and she gave it to me. I don't know any PUA techniques but I know I messed up.

When I left the club, I started walking and a group of 4 girls started talking to me. They asked me why I didn't dance with them, I said I didn't see them. They made small talk for 30 seconds until they reached their car and I was too stupid to not get any of their phone numbers, but I told them where I would be dancing tomorrow night.

No sex, but I kissed and made out with a woman. That counts as ascending, right? I have been gymmaxxing and I wore my nicest clothes. Also, I spoke Spanish (self-taught second language) with every Latina I interacted with. So I had to take dance classes to learn to dance, I had to gymmaxx, I had to buy nice clothes, and I had to teach myself an entire language, and all of that was just to get kisses. It's hard for us, but we can ascend.

Being in some whore's friendzone isn't something to be jealous about.
This

Curry taxicel was just making money as usual with Stacy being customer
I went to a Latin club by myself, I've been taking dance classes, and a bachata song came on. I asked the prettiest Latina girl to dance. I went into close dance position and I noticed that she kept looking at my eyes. So I just went for it and leaned in. And she kissed me! A lot! That was the first kiss of my life. We were making out of the dance floor off and on for about a half hour. I didn't care who saw! She was going all out, and she even grabbed me by the head and neck to kiss me harder. If she has something, I have it too now but I don't care. I was pulling her warm, soft body close to mine. It felt great!

Then I messed up by saying that we should go to her place or my place. She said that she has to go meet up with her friend (female friend). Then she didn't dance with me anymore, she said she just wanted to dance with her friend. But before she went to dance with her friend, I asked her for her phone number and she gave it to me. I don't know any PUA techniques but I know I messed up.

When I left the club, I started walking and a group of 4 girls started talking to me. They asked me why I didn't dance with them, I said I didn't see them. They made small talk for 30 seconds until they reached their car and I was too stupid to not get any of their phone numbers, but I told them where I would be dancing tomorrow night.

No sex, but I kissed and made out with a woman. That counts as ascending, right? I have been gymmaxxing and I wore my nicest clothes. Also, I spoke Spanish (self-taught second language) with every Latina I interacted with. So I had to take dance classes to learn to dance, I had to gymmaxx, I had to buy nice clothes, and I had to teach myself an entire language, and all of that was just to get kisses. It's hard for us, but we can ascend.
Wait, is this a copypasta?

Just be curry ?

cherry pick theory I've only ever seen a subhuman once with a girl that mogs him and thats in highschool that nigger must've been lucky af