Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m tired of people telling us to just date guys

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
Why don’t you date a fucking guy you norm fags how about that? Oh let me not say that because most of the retards saying this stupid shit probably have sugar in their tanks anyways.

They’d love to see us all turn gay so we can leave women alone. Because it’s TOO much to ask for ONE not two but ONE single woman on this planet to love me and be attracted to me forever right? Of course it’s too much.

they are the same ones that would say that you cant change your sexuality when you say that being gay is bad

Typical faggots projecting their homo logic on us

Who told you that? @Lolimancer? @Cope_Time?

I'm asexual. I don't want a wife I can fuck everyday, and smell her sweet, virgin pussy... Don't want any of that. Not at all.

I don't want my girthy cock to be sucked everyday by my Stacy tradwife. Not at all.

Tbh it's mostly foids that parrot this line. This is the extent of their critical reasoning skills. :feelsseriously:

Incredible how they cannot see the illogicality of recommending we “turn gay”. Their “sarcasm” and “jokes” are revealing. They are not smart enough to make a good joke, they just let the truth slip through every once in awhile

when people say this, they tacitly admit that it is impossible for us to ascend with a foid :lul::lul::lul:

Tbh it's mostly foids that parrot this line. This is the extent of their critical reasoning skills. :feelsseriously:
this
foids typically say a lot more retarded woke shit compared to men

Anyone who thinks you can change your sexuality is braindead, no one can “turn gay”, you are either born straight or born a faggot

They are admitting that we have no chance with foids. Don't become a faggot though. It's not worth it.

Why don’t women that get raped just start consenting so they don’t get raped?

Brutally beat those fags like in mortal kombat