Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I'm tired of not doing any physical activity and my body is craving physical work

Dreamerofgreateness

Dreamerofgreateness

Recruit
★★★★★
I really want to play some sports right now or do something similar after sitting or laying on bed all day but the sad part is playing sports isn’t an option and the best I can do is walk inside my home and do some calisthenics.

Do a construction Job or go to some community center

Do workouts like pushups.
You can get a pair of dumbbells and do many workouts at home.
Been doing it myself for a month.
My body feels a lot less cramped and weak already.

What did you do to not be able to participate in soyciety in the slightest

If you're craving physical activity, you can't go wrong with callisthenics IMO; why don't you just increase the intensity or frequency of this particular activity, if playing sports isn't an option for you brocel?

If you're craving physical activity, you can't go wrong with callisthenics IMO; why don't you just increase the intensity or frequency of this particular activity, if playing sports isn't an option for you brocel.
It's been weeks since I have been to sun actually. I don't go out of my home and mostly stay inside for years.