Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m tired of normies assuming all Incels are just bums leeching off their parents

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’m tired of normies assuming all or most of us are bums that sit in our parents basement doing nothing all day it invalids the people here with careers and homeowners that still can’t get a girlfriend even r/NEET is cucked people there are just Incel’s in denial I know for fact the guys on r/NEET don’t have relationships unless they’re frauds which I wouldn’t be surprised it angers me when people assume all of us are NEETs people on r/NEET get offended when you call them Incel’s because they know it’s the truth normies don’t know our lives they just think they do Chad can be a bum on the streets and still get a girlfriend

and im tired of your threads, goodbye sir

Most incels have had normal lives and have good families. Only the rare breed like myself dropped out of school and had total isolation.

im tryna get to 500 posts so I can go to the incel award shows

I do nothing most days, no point for me to do anything my life is pretty much over

Most incels have had normal lives and have good families. Only the rare breed like myself dropped out of school and had total isolation.
Most normies had good childhoods Incels been bottom feeders since birth

Even bums can get laid. Also retard normies assume that if you live with your parents must mean you’re a complete loser. There’s a huge influx of people in their late 20’s moving back in with their parents these days. Doesn’t mean you’re a “leech” holy fuck, do these retards not understand that many people have families that love them and don’t mind having them under their roof?

Yeah some of our parents are broke so we have to wageslave

this is just called taking the path of least resistance

many people have families that love them and don’t mind having them under their roof?
I wish it was that way for me. If I moved back to my mom she would just be controlling and abusive again. I rather be homeless than move back there.

Incels are all over the society from the top to bottom . The only difference is that some have decided to rise but that one doesn't change much. For instance an incel can statusmaxx and moneymaxx only to be cucked by some gold digger and put on child support and alimony system. Some will end up losing it all .