Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im tired of foids invading male spaces, im tired of foids like anime, im tired of tired of foids playing games

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
they have everything in there life, 99+ tinder matches, got it. Simps and betacucks to do work for them got it. Get dicked down by chad that mogs her to the grave, got it. But somehow these cunts start playing video games and they are absolute shit at it, they're invading everything, I AM NEVER going to fucking reddit or any fucking anime fandom shit because of a few foids ruining everything as cucks simp to her because she likes anime, FUUUUUUUCK, cant even cope in peace, only extremely harem anime's and shit have only male fans FUCK FFDSFFUCK i hate these insufferable, small brain, extremely loud, cunts

Kill all foids

Everything a man creates a woman will make her own shittier version of it, or destroy it herself.

Men cannot have fun in a male dominated environment with a woman around.

Istockphoto 472211979 612x612

Kill all foids
I hate them im tired of them being cunts to me and then invading into every fucking male space known to man, even femcels copy this culture
Everything a man creates a woman will make her own shittier version of it, or destroy it herself.

Men cannot have fun in a male dominated environment with a woman around.

View attachment 248044
like fucking femcels copy all our terms etc girls used to call guys who liekd anime losers and now all the landwhales and cosplay whores are watching it FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I hate them im tired of them being cunts to me and then invading into every fucking male space known to man, even femcels copy this culture
They don't have the intelligence to create anything so they need to copy

They enjoy invading and ruining those places for the attention

They don't have the intelligence to create anything so they need to copy
there like a fucking virus

TEE HEE here u go simps u like my cosplay now donate to my pateron, im going to suck chad's dick now TEE HEE

This, tbh. They usually don't even care about the places they're invading. Those hobbies and activities are just their gate, to obtain even more orbiters.

This, tbh. They usually don't even care about the places they're invading. Those hobbies and activities are just their gate, to obtain even more orbiters.
there just attention seeking CUNTS FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

they have everything in there life, 99+ tinder matches, got it. Simps and betacucks to do work for them got it. Get dicked down by chad that mogs her to the grave, got it. But somehow these cunts start playing video games and they are absolute shit at it, they're invading everything, I AM NEVER going to fucking reddit or any fucking anime fandom shit because of a few foids ruining everything as cucks simp to her because she likes anime, FUUUUUUUCK, cant even cope in peace, only extremely harem anime's and shit have only male fans FUCK FFDSFFUCK i hate these insufferable, small brain, extremely loud, cunts
Based

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back