Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm tired of cucked incel spaces

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
This might be the ONLY forum/place that isn't cucked. Every other incel spot on the internet is cucked, they will talk with bluepilled norms and foids who ask fucking retarded questions and will actually DEBATE with them. The black pill is NOT a subject that can be debated, female nature is written in stone and these "incels" who gladly partake in this soy make our situation worse! When a bunch of incels aren't grounded in their points, and are actually considering all that blue pill crap normies tell us, it makes us look like a joke! All because some fucking wimps and would rather continuously COPE than accept it's fucking over. It's so fucking ridiculous I don't even think most of them are incel just a bunch of fucking normies try to feel like they're a part of something

This might be the ONLY forum/place that isn't cucked. Every other incel spot on the internet is cucked, they will talk with bluepilled norms and foids who ask fucking retarded questions and will actually DEBATE with them. The black pill is NOT a subject that can be debated, female nature is written in stone and these "incels" who gladly partake in this soy make our situation worse! When a bunch of incels aren't grounded in their points, and are actually considering all that blue pill crap normies tell us, it makes us look like a joke! All because some fucking wimps and would rather continuously COPE than accept it's fucking over. It's so fucking ridiculous I don't even think most of them are incel just a bunch of fucking normies try to feel like they're a part of something
Over for non .Co environmentcels

yeah i hate when woman joins male forum and gets replies jfl

I love this forum. I have been on various forums since 2004 and this is the most based space. Every other forum I was on, whenever there was drama going on, a female user was always the culprit. 9/10 it was a female mod having a love triangle with a postmaxxer and another mod. The social anxiety forums are a joke. Just a bunch of cucks and depressed Hot Topic girls posting about how they have panic/anxiety attacks and prefers to be alone. But ALWAYS find a way to mention that their bf comforts them whenever they have an anxiety attack.

We need more based forums to discuss other thing tbh.

I love this forum. I have been on various forums since 2004 and this is the most based space. Every other forum I was on, whenever there was drama going on, a female user was always the culprit. 9/10 it was a female mod having a love triangle with a postmaxxer and another mod. The social anxiety forums are a joke. Just a bunch of cucks and depressed Hot Topic girls posting about how they have panic/anxiety attacks and prefers to be alone. But ALWAYS find a way to mention that their bf comforts them whenever they have an anxiety attack.
I can't stand those places tbh. Even when I was blue pilled I steered clear of forums like that
We need more based forums to discuss other thing tbh.
I'm down for that but a lot of them like going towards that PUA/red pill area

As a woman I disagree