Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm tired of being singled out for doing stuff wrong

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
A lot of my colleagues produce dogshit work continuously but no one blinks an eye.

Meanwhile I make an occasional mistake and everyone jumps on me.

I think the boss and the others just want me out. They need to come up with an excuse so they will nitpick as many excuses as possible to support their documentation.

The pressure is too much. I can't taken much more. I'm pretty sure the writing is already on the wall

If u can't stand it anymore, jus leave

Working sounds boring tbh

7/10 you’re not doing anything wrong, but because you’re an incel, everything you do is wrong.

Fuck wageslaving, and all you moneymaxxer faggots that condone it..... Stupid fucks can't see the obvious chains on your ankles
Too weak to live independently, forever dependent little minions, this piece of shit society DESERVES ZERO of our energy
the longer you fucking weak faggots work for it the longer ALL of our misery continues, force the fucking end

Please dont consider going ER .
i really dont want you to go ER .

I love your avi

Sad, fucking, shit to be quite honest with you sir

Wageslavery is brutal

I get blamed for stuff too, sometimes.

work out of computer theory

that's cuz you didn't work harder inkwell :soy: