Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm tired of being incel and mogged

Thejokester

Thejokester

The Butler Of Jokes
-
I AM SO SICK OF BEING REJECTED AND EVERYDAY FATE TROLLS ME. I KEEP LOSING IN LIFE AND THE ONLY GIRL THAT GAVE ME A CHANCE HAD A BODY COUNT OF 30 BY 19 AND DIDN'T WANT CHILDREN (WHICH IS GOOD IN HINDSIGHT SINCE SHE WOULD CORRUPT OUR DAUGHTER). THEN WHEN I BEFRIEND A CUTE GIRL SHE HAS A FUCKING WHITE BOY WHO'S 6'4 OR THEY BLOCK ME BECAUSE I MAKE FLIRTY COMMENTS AS A CEL. I'm legit sick of this and I wish I could just get it by force or just pay for it with my online crushes in Minecraft that is . Even olden times were better, I could trade for a woman using cows and chickens from a poor farmer. Maybe even scamming him. Then use his cute daughter as a helper and satisfaction :feelsEhh:.I wish I could still do that in 2022 but that only happens in Syria and getting a visa for a dessert woman would be too much of a hassle especially since she would be a 4-5/10 at best. People say i'm volcel being 6 feet tall yet height is a multiplier. 0 looks times 1+ for height still equals 0.

Last edited:
30 is two months, trust me, her bodycount was already 100+

by age 19 foids are sex-experts

I KEEP LOSING IN LIFE AND THE ONLY GIRL THAT GAVE ME A CHANCE HAD A BODY COUNT OF 30 BY 19 AND DIDN'T WANT CHILDREN

It's personality.

How old are you btw?

ThERe is a solution hERe you are not seeing