Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm tired ob being rejected.

P

pietrojr

Greycel
I suffered three rejections this week.

1 - a girl I met on Instagram that lived in a city 6 hour away from mine.

She told that our conversations didn't make her feel connected with me and that we should stop talking.

2- friend of a cousin of mine. This one is older, but quite hot.

She said that old bullshit women tell beta males, that she likes me but not in a romantic way and that she wants to be my friend.

3- a girls from my work. She is cute and delicate.

She gosted me on Instagram and Irl lied that she has a boyfriend.

I am really destroyed this week. The three women I saw as my chance to ascend reject me.

I am really sad and tired of being rejected. I just wanted a fucking girlfriend, a girl to hug, to kiss, to cuddle.

This week I took a document for a girl at work to sign and while she did it, her arm was touching mine. God, I was in heaven. Only a little bit of an intentional touch made me feel awesome.

Why I can't have a girl for me??? Why I can't be loved??? This is a basic need for a human being.

I am starting to hate everyone.

3 rejections in a single week is a big number but keep on approaching, never loses hope.
and alaways beleive in the offy doffy, you might get lucky

Rule #1 of women.

If they don't chase you, don't bother.

That's good that you tried.

her arm was touching mine. God, I was in heaven. Only a little bit of an intentional touch made me feel awesome.
I've been there, it's brutal. Still, don't give up, build yourself up and make sure to keep a sustainable pace.

I suffered three rejections this week.

1 - a girl I met on Instagram that lived in a city 6 hour away from mine.

She told that our conversations didn't make her feel connected with me and that we should stop talking.

2- friend of a cousin of mine. This one is older, but quite hot.

She said that old bullshit women tell beta males, that she likes me but not in a romantic way and that she wants to be my friend.

3- a girls from my work. She is cute and delicate.

She gosted me on Instagram and Irl lied that she has a boyfriend.

I am really destroyed this week. The three women I saw as my chance to ascend reject me.

I am really sad and tired of being rejected. I just wanted a fucking girlfriend, a girl to hug, to kiss, to cuddle.

This week I took a document for a girl at work to sign and while she did it, her arm was touching mine. God, I was in heaven. Only a little bit of an intentional touch made me feel awesome.

Why I can't have a girl for me??? Why I can't be loved??? This is a basic need for a human being.

I am starting to hate everyone.
Don't worry man, life is long and you'll get many, many other opportunities of being rejected like this again.
Before I gave up, I was rejected 50 times a year.
It's normal to start to hate everyone at this stage.
You start to see the crude reality as it is, and you're shocked because it's extremely cruel to be rejected for a thing you have zero control over.
You don't deserve to be alone.
Life, and more precisely foids, have chosen to make you lonely. To make you feel so bad. And if you think one day it'll get better that's cope. I'm 40 years-old and it NEVER gets better. You'll be alone 'til you last breath ; assume it or deny it, those are the facts.
Life has no pity for us here and it is why your only place in the world is here with us, people like you in ou precise situation.

Get that bluepill shit outta here. Imagine crying over a foid on a black pill forum. If you understood female nature, you wouldn't be crying about getting rejected by them. You have more reading to do. I'll give you a pass if you're a youngcel, but if you're over 20, that bluepill shit is pathetic.

the more ive been rejected the less it hurt, you have to expect it so you dont let yourself down. but also chasing girls is an awful idea and one ive given up on a long time ago

Get that bluepill shit outta here. Imagine crying over a foid on a black pill forum. If you understood female nature, you wouldn't be crying about getting rejected by them. You have more reading to do. I'll give you a pass if you're a youngcel, but if you're over 20, that bluepill shit is pathetic.
he's probably a normie tbh. I have literally never talked to a female outside of school, cant relate to this shit