Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’m thinspo for anorexic girls

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I’m 5’11 and in the 120s close to 130 keep in mind this is me going to the gym for 3 months developing muscle. I gained no muscle in my forearms and have the smallest wrists on this forum. I’m not as skinny but I’m still skinnier than a lot of skinny girls. My bmi is in the 16s, and looking at pics of me when I was 11 I make anorexic girls look fat. :feelshaha: Although I hate being underweight with a passion and I did hate when I saw an extremely thin girl with bigger wrists than me. It always angered me. It’s funny how I see anorexic girls binge and throw up their food and they still have wrists around my size:feelshaha:. They have to try to be this skinny while I’m naturally underweight.

Just train ur wrists and buy some weight gainer powder bro ull be fine
I have some weight gainer powder but ImmA try to train my wrists doesn’t look like their getting any bigger. Only people I wrist mog at the moment are extremely thin girls

I'm in a similar situation. 5'8 but only 104 pounds and with small wrists, this gives me a BMI in the 15s.
Over half of skinny girls of my age have a higher BMI than me...
And I have a relatively active lifestyle

I'm in a similar situation. 5'8 but only 104 pounds and with small wrists, this gives me a BMI in the 15s.
Over half of skinny girls of my age have a higher BMI than me...
And I have a relatively active lifestyle
Half. It’s usually 80% for me it’s usually most girls are skinny yes but they’re in the 18-20Bmi range. Meanwhile the really skinny ones get around to my range but there’s only a handful of them. But yes brutal I also have a active lifestyle.

Start drinking heavy cream. That made me gain like 50 pounds until I realised too much of it was fat and not muscle even though I was lifting like cray cray at the time

Start drinking heavy cream. That made me gain like 50 pounds until I realised too much of it was fat and not muscle even though I was lifting like cray cray at the time
Bet

Half. It’s usually 80% for me it’s usually most girls are skinny yes but they’re in the 18-20Bmi range. Meanwhile the really skinny ones get around to my range but there’s only a handful of them. But yes brutal I also have a active lifestyle.
I'd say I get weightmogged by 99% of guys and 85% of girls I meet in social situations :fuk: (even if it's very rare for me to get in such situation)

I think there might be a genetic component in my case: ancestors from my mom are tall & skinny, while ancestors from my dad are short & wide
I have a tall skinny mom but a fat "manlet" dad, and I somehow got my mom's skinnyness combined with my dad's shortness :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Brutal phenotypepill!

I'd say I get weightmogged by 99% of guys and 85% of girls I meet in social situations :fuk: (even if it's very rare for me to get in such situation)

I think there might be a genetic component in my case: ancestors from my mom are tall & skinny, while ancestors from my dad are short & wide
I have a tall skinny mom but a fat "manlet" dad, and I somehow got my mom's skinnyness combined with my dad's shortness :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Brutal phenotypepill!
Ah for me I had bronchitis when I was younger, I never recovered this and had gagging problems so I didn’t eat much. To this day I still have problems with my gag reflux preventing me from eating well. Fucking brutal.

I'm the same weight but two inches shorter.

Also to specify my bmi is in the 17s not 16s due to me working out in the gym

Honestly, your weight range is my goal, and I am around 210 lbs, albeit I am aiming for 18.6 BMI. I heard that some might get taller from losing weight through spine decompression, with at least an inch in gain.
It is ironic because my wrist size is a bit less than 6.5 inches so most think I look around 175 lbs from my frame.

Who knows, maybe I might 2 inches from weight loss, lol.

Last edited:
Honestly, your weight range is my goal, and I am around 210 lbs, albeit I am aiming for 18.6 BMI. I heard that some might get taller from losing weight through spine decompression, with at least an inch in gain.

Who knows, maybe I might 2 inches from weight loss, lol.
Don’t aim for 18.6 aim for a lean muscular build