Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm thinking of going back to my roots in Africa and buy myself a jb and live with her in poverty.

If I would commit to this I could make it a reality within 2 years, I have family from my mother's side still living in the mountains and they are able to sell me ground to build a house. I also got an uncle who's a farmer in the mountain area side in Northern Morocco and he is more than willing to teach me how to become a farmer. I have student debt but I won't have to pay it back because I have no 'official' income.

Just decided to browse the site after a month away, and I logged in just to say this plan sounds awesome and plausible for you, if you really have these connections then it isn't just some crazy dream, you can make it happen, good for you.

Like @RageAgainstTDL said, why play a rigged game, for me my plan would be a bit different though, my fall back plan is to learn arabic, engross myself in islamic communities (I have some muslim family) and try and find a wife within these strict communities, may even move to a country with a dominant muslim population if I find the communities I join to be "too lax" and whoredom is rampant (which I expect)

Yours sound way more awesome and secluded (less likely to have your dream derailed by modern western values), also sounds like an awesome experience on the whole. Minus the poverty part lol. See if you can mend that part of it though, because your life won't be as enjoyable then, you may find yourself even missing your current life if things get too bad.