Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I’m thinking of doing some Chadfishing, how do I talk to foids?

BadBreathcel

BadBreathcel

Doomed 4 Inceldom
-
How do i butter em up before i ghost em’? Not like ive ever talked to girls in my life b4. I need some help from the pros @catfishman23

Hey, down to chat?
Hey there!
Heya...
Hi x
Damn, I like x too!
Wow, you are into x. Me too..

As a chad anything works. One time I said "Hey bitch!" and got her to speak to me.

just use your own words it doesnt really matter anyway

You dont need to do much just make an authentic profile (dont pick a gigachad model with 500k instagram followers) and then the conversation will be effortless cause foids do everything for chad, I talk from chadfish experience

You dont need to do much just make an authentic profile (dont pick a gigachad model with 500k instagram followers) and then the conversation will be effortless cause foids do everything for chad, I talk from chadfish experience
Yep, I made a guide about this a long time ago. All my fishes are foolproof.

How do i make sure they never find my real identity

it doesnt matter how you talk if you have chad pics,then youll get away with it

@Eskimocel @catfishman23

Do u guys got any spare chads i could utilize

Just say hi, if you are chad you can even say more ape like stuffs like "ooga booga", you will still find some women who want to talk to you badly.

Just act NT.

I don’t know how to do that tbh

Real identity. I dont give a fuck about chad
They won't find out and what I did to find my chad is I typed in #model on instagram search and looked for a guy with about 10k followers only but great looks

Don't forget to do an extra 2-3 y's when saying, "hey".

You can talk about anything. You can be a pedo, nazi incel and you would get away with it

Hey, down to chat?
Hey there!
Heya...
Hi x
Damn, I like x too!
Wow, you are into x. Me too..

As a chad anything works. One time I said "Hey bitch!" and got her to speak to me.
Just wow. A handsome man can literally make women their slaves. Jfl. No wonder our looksmatches hate us when there exist god men that fuck them once and then they want chad only :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

As a chad anything works.
Basically true, you can't lose with Chad.

You can say the dumbest most autistic shit as a Chad and it won't matter to foids. So don't worry too much about what to say, the looks of the Chadfish will do all the work.

it doesnt matter how you talk if you have chad pics,then youll get away with it
this, you can just be yourself, lol I know old normie shit, but that is the reality if you have chad pics, just be yourself and it will work! Seriously this is the only time that shit normie advice will work

It's not that hard. Just imagine you had the confidence of chad. Speak your mind like you do on these forums.

Asking incels for help to talking to women is like asking a 5 year old for calculus help.

I have no fucking idea how to talk to a foid

When you are chad you can open with : "Wanna smash?" and it will work

@Reddit_is_for_cucks may I have a spare chad please

Also what is best for chadfishing? Tinder? I’m thinking Tinder

@Reddit_is_for_cucks may I have a spare chad please

Also what is best for chadfishing? Tinder? I’m thinking Tinder
Yea tinder should work fine

"wanna smash" will work just fine if you're a Chad

just be yourself bro