Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm thinking about the day when all my relatives will die

theloneunit

theloneunit

Recruit
★★★★★
I'm scared about this. They are my only crutch in life that doesn't let me go full insane. Anyone else has same thoughts? Anyone already experienced the loss?

It's gonna be hard to get by without my family. Despite our differences I love them deeply. :feelscry:

Yes but eagerly awaiting them to die so something can happen/might get some money. I hates them.

Brutal inescapable fate
I hope i die sooner

I'm scared about this. They are my only crutch in life that doesn't let me go full insane. Anyone else has same thoughts? Anyone already experienced the loss?
59184.jpg

It's gonna be a hard time for me when my parents die

im already alone tbh, just waiting for my turn at this point and i hope it wont be too long

I dont even think about my relatives that much they don't seem to even notice i exist I dont know how i would feel though if they died

I only care about my dad pretty much everyone else in my family is already dead to me.

Why worry? Maybe you will die first - car accident or your sexually unfufilled organism will give you cancer at young age to eredicate itself.
Im afraid of latest tbh.

I don't like my family. They're assholes who didn't achieve anything in life, but expect me to move mountains, while simultaneously be gigachad mogger in dating.

I don't like my family. They're assholes who didn't achieve anything in life, but expect me to move mountains
same especially my father. He always compares me to his younger self with constant gaslight

Most of my extended family has already died or moved states away and my parents are only a few years off. Probably gonna hobomaxx when they're gone and terrorize foids in the street