Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I'm thinking about going to a gay bar (LONG)

Just don't get aids muh dude, just don't get aids.

Omggggggg it's over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gay man 1, 5'11, white, 6/10 has been kissing his manlet boyfriend for a while. I couldn't watch.

Then a fat indian 3/10 started dancing with him, the 6/10 guy. Then they started frenchkissing.

Goddddddd

I got gaymogged.

Jesus.

Im more incel with wimen than a literal homosexual.

Lmao.

Just murder me.

Lmao.

Just lol.

Good god.

Agfwffhj3eavhfjkmrnnh

Gay man 1, 5'11, white, 6/10 has been kissing his manlet boyfriend for a while. I couldn't watch.

Then a fat indian 3/10 started dancing with him, the 6/10 guy. Then they started frenchkissing.

Goddddddd

I got gaymogged.

Jesus.

Lmao.

Just murder me.

Lmao.

Just lol.

Good god.

Agfwffhj3eavhfjkmrnnh

I think you are just autistmaxxed. I don't see why you would care about gays kissing unless you wanted to kiss some dude. You probably ignored all the wallflowers waiting for a many white Chad like you to go up and talk to them.

Goddddddd

I got gaymogged.

Jesus.

Lmao.

Just murder me.

Lmao.

Just lol.

Good god.

Agfwffhj3eavhfjkmrnnh

It's over for GayCopecels

Don't do it, that's gay.

Goddddddd

I got gaymogged.

Jesus.

Lmao.

Just murder me.

Lmao.

Just lol.

Good god.

Agfwffhj3eavhfjkmrnnh
Why are you doing this to yourself? Disgusting.

Face will have some major back pain tomorrow.

Well, i have been approached by an older south african guy who has been kinoing me hard. Now i know how women feel.when sub5s touch them. I could fuck this fag if i wanted lol he wants the bbc.
I need an escape route. This guy thinks i like him

I'm in lmao. Weird interaction with the bouncer at the door. Dunno if he was being overly polite or seeing if i was gay.
Welcome to the gray bar

Well, i have been approached by an older south african guy who has been kinoing me hard. Now i know how women feel.when sub5s touch them. I could fuck this fag if i wanted lol he wants the bbc.
I need an escape route. This guy thinks i like him
>Incel for years.
>Goes to a gay bar for an hour or so
>Gets hit on

Life really is a big troll. Fuck women.

As long as you keep making videos do whatever the hell you want.

i'm not even going to lie to you, i've been to a gay bar... and it's amazing for your self esteem lol and the validation you feel from it is amazing lol
I'd actually highly advise it if you're feeling like shit brother.
Hell i'd even go with you considering we're not far from each other LOL

Read the bold for TLDR:

I have finally realized that after decades of inceldom, approaches, rejections and being given bluepill advice, I will not be able to get a gf in this lifetime. I started nofap last week because I don't even want to look at women anymore. My stint on r/trufemcels and being told that they don't want men to offer them sex and dates blackpilled me on how women are retarded and any kind of rational debate with them will result in you being banned, dismissed, bluepilled, called misogynistic, or hated. I don't even like seeing them in the gym. Every single woman wears yogapants or shorts. It is conceivable that a woman could go there in some clothing that doesn't result in onlooking and validation.

I just don't want to be around them anymore. It is their choice not to date sub5 men, which I accept, but now I want to move on and not be reminded that they don't want me. Thank goodness that I don't have to work closely with any. I avoided going out in the sun today to avoid seeing them wearing nothing and then getting mad if you look.

So I am thinking of going to some kind of LGBT bar tonight. The only time I really go out is to pubs, bars and clubs which are manhating or gynocentric, e.g. some bars charge more for men to enter. Pubs don't (they're free) but by being there, you give women a chance to IOD you. I just don't want to see or be near women anymore. So should I go to a gay bar? Not sure what I'm expecting. Maybe some validation? I got approached on Grindr, mind you I didn't show my face, just my dick kek. Hey, inceldom makes you do crazy things.

If nothing else, I can enjoy being arsefucked til my bladder is punctured and I die being in a party atmosphere without foids. In fact, I went to a gay bar with 1 guy and 3 women (I knew one of the foids) a few years ago and enjoyed it. There was no walking around hunting for women. I just sat and soaked in the atmosphere. It was one of my best nights out cuz I didn't think about women. OK, I think I will go.
Closet gay?

I once visited a glory hole, where I encountered some pretty intense stares. The discomfort made me empathize with foids for a split second:forcedsmile:

Read the bold for TLDR:

I have finally realized that after decades of inceldom, approaches, rejections and being given bluepill advice, I will not be able to get a gf in this lifetime. I started nofap last week because I don't even want to look at women anymore. My stint on r/trufemcels and being told that they don't want men to offer them sex and dates blackpilled me on how women are retarded and any kind of rational debate with them will result in you being banned, dismissed, bluepilled, called misogynistic, or hated. I don't even like seeing them in the gym. Every single woman wears yogapants or shorts. It is conceivable that a woman could go there in some clothing that doesn't result in onlooking and validation.

I just don't want to be around them anymore. It is their choice not to date sub5 men, which I accept, but now I want to move on and not be reminded that they don't want me. Thank goodness that I don't have to work closely with any. I avoided going out in the sun today to avoid seeing them wearing nothing and then getting mad if you look.

So I am thinking of going to some kind of LGBT bar tonight. The only time I really go out is to pubs, bars and clubs which are manhating or gynocentric, e.g. some bars charge more for men to enter. Pubs don't (they're free) but by being there, you give women a chance to IOD you. I just don't want to see or be near women anymore. So should I go to a gay bar? Not sure what I'm expecting. Maybe some validation? I got approached on Grindr, mind you I didn't show my face, just my dick kek. Hey, inceldom makes you do crazy things.

If nothing else, I can enjoy being arsefucked til my bladder is punctured and I die being in a party atmosphere without foids. In fact, I went to a gay bar with 1 guy and 3 women (I knew one of the foids) a few years ago and enjoyed it. There was no walking around hunting for women. I just sat and soaked in the atmosphere. It was one of my best nights out cuz I didn't think about women. OK, I think I will go.
Maybe you'd want to accept a bj from one of them? I've heard gay men give better bjs than women. If you're that desperate

Awfuck. This didn't really help. That guy was touxhing me all night. Every touch, was gross and noticeable (kino is not subtle if you don't want it) but it was good to know i couldn-t hit on any women. It made me aware that my whole life is a gay club.

Going home with my anus intact.
He kept telling me i was goodlooking and touching me. He said he liked my nose and chin lmaooooooo.

Its over for sub8 heterosexuals.
i'm not even going to lie to you, i've been to a gay bar... and it's amazing for your self esteem lol and the validation you feel from it is amazing lol
I'd actually highly advise it if you're feeling like shit brother.
Hell i'd even go with you considering we're not far from each other LOL

Yea it wasnt amazing but it feels like flipping off foids spiritually. And the validation was good. All in all, im glad i went.

He said next week is Pride like I understand that shit.
He kissed me goodbye on the cheek and on the hand. I lived as a femoid for a few hours.
I guess im a faggot now lol.

I kept seeing women the bar and wishing i could be talking to them. If only i had face

Last edited:
I'm convinced that you are far from being the only dude who thought about that idea as a means of feeling better about himself. Fuck what women and this cucked society are doing to us, let's just wish this cucked West could be nuked Inshallah and eliminate the degeneracy.

Gay bars are a great source of validation for incels. I went to a gay bar and some guys were interested in me, it felt nice being wanted for once and not having to put on a show to impress foids. I would post more details but cute boi @knajjd has been creepin on my posts and warning me for bragging about the most inane shit.

Unfortunately, the idea of sucking some other dude's dick or pounding his ass doesn't exactly turn me on.
Haha, it would be typical of this site if you posted a story about being approached in a gay bar and got banned for bragging.

Just sit in a gaybar while posting on incels.is Bro

What the fuck is this shit? Straight guys going to gay bars? JFL.

Damn I'm seriously considering doing this too. I've had attention from gay dudes before. One time walking to the bus stop I had a guy compliment my lips and ask me to come to his hotel room. Not a bad looking dude either

Maybe I can get some gay orbiter friends and they can introduce me to thier femoid faghags

Lmao this thread. God tier

This thread needs to be stickied tbhtbh best read in a long time

Awfuck. This didn't really help. That guy was touxhing me all night. Every touch, was gross and noticeable (kino is not subtle if you don't want it) but it was good to know i couldn-t hit on any women. It made me aware that my whole life is a gay club.

He kept telling me i was goodlooking and touching me. He said he liked my nose and chin lmaooooooo.

Yea it wasnt amazing but it feels like flipping off foids spiritually. And the validation was good. All in all, im glad i went.

He kissed me goodbye on the cheek and on the hand. I lived as a femoid for a few hours.

I kept seeing women the bar and wishing i could be talking to them. If only i had face
I'm glad you're glad you went tbh, but you technically temporarily felt how it feels to be a woman, and the fact that you actually got some male attention does show that you're not wholely unattractive tbh, my other friend who went with me to the gay bar didn't get hit on much at all and he's like a 3/10 tbh.
I still genuinely think you look facially like a LIDL version of usher :forcedsmile: and think the only thing i (if i was a foid) would find outwardly unattractive about you is your voice.
No offence brother but it's legit 1/10, your face however from the 2 pics i've seen is nowhere near that

Just suck cock theory

bro it is truly over for you

drink out of the AIDS glass (with a straw) and see what happens.

Invisible bringing back the LULZ. Why do you even care what feeeamayles think about you? MOST WOMEN are not attractive. Just LOL @ even thinking about penetrating them. Sex is overrated (however sex with dope feemayles is highly underrated). If she ain't be cute, why care? Also.... no white, no care.

Keep it up. the lulz that is.

Invisible bringing back the LULZ. Why do you even care what feeeamayles think about you? MOST WOMEN are not attractive. Just LOL @ even thinking about penetrating them. Sex is overrated (however sex with dope feemayles is highly underrated). If she ain't be cute, why care? Also.... no white, no care.

Keep it up. the lulz that is.

What really killed me is that women were as repulsed by me or found me as unappealing in the gay club as they do IRL. They gave me the SAME FUCKING LOOK in the gay club. My WHOLE LIFE is a gay club. I really just want to live on a planet where women aren't allowed. I refuse to fap to women for the time being. Fuck 'em.
bro it is truly over for you

JBGr2dgtbv6ys.jpg
PC022288.jpg
JBG62gzp7d0s9.jpg

You act like it isn't over for all sub5 incels.
@EARTH

Last edited:

Fuarrk, this is endgame level incel stage bro

no one must doubt your incel status anymore

the "finally go gay" pill, I think perhaps it's the ultimate blackpill, a few legendary incels of yore have swallowed this pill as endgame

Fuarrk, this is endgame level incel stage bro

no one must doubt your incel status anymore

the "finally go gay" pill, I think perhaps it's the ultimate blackpill, a few legendary incels of yore have swallowed this pill as endgame

It's not a solution but it felt good to go to a club where women aren't the focus.

What really killed me is that women were as repulsed by me or found me as unappealing in the gay club as they do IRL. They gave me the SAME FUCKING LOOK in the gay club. My WHOLE LIFE is a gay club.
lmaoo

Not worth it, you will find sweaty greasy males waiting for you there, puke-tier, gross place, no lesbian will use you as plaything, rejoice in being there? No, no pleasure, lesbo bar is good but male gaye-ed bar is vomit

Not worth it, you will find sweaty greasy males waiting for you there, puke-tier, gross place, no lesbian will use you as plaything, rejoice in being there? No, no pleasure, lesbo bar is good but male gaye-ed bar is vomit
They’re all gone they wont see this Most of these people are like in their 30s or just entered it this was when the forum was small

@Transcended Trucel JFL! Even 6'3andBBC!

So many faggots in 2017 era :lul: