Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im thinking about buying gun

Persianyoungcel

Persianyoungcel

Sassanidmaxxing
★★★★
Im thinking about buying pistol the problem is its really hard to buy gun in my country you can go jail for it but im going buy it anyway just need to find a dealer yesterday i found a place in my city which young couples spend their time in there is no camera there i can kill them easily and just run away i really need to something there is a eating gut inside me which is forcing me to do it i had a post about my fantasies which i kill foids and soon i will turn this fantasies into reality

Weird I thought in the middle east pretty much anyone could walk down the street and buy a fully automatic rifle or RPG with ease.

Hey IT

Weird I thought in the middle east pretty much anyone could walk down the street and buy a fully automatic rifle or RPG with ease.

Hey IT
Not in Iran here its actually safe unlike what media shown you

Hey IT
What is IT?

just buy a bottle of something highly inflammable and a ligther

just buy a bottle of something highly inflammable and a ligther
That not a smart move i want to get away with it people will notice the flame and smoke

and they won't notice the gun shot?
No they wont its a deserted area and people use a lot of fireworks near it which sound like gunshot and also im thinking about binding them and then strangle or kill them with knife

No they wont its a deserted area and people use a lot of fireworks near it which sound like gunshot and also im thinking about binding them and then strangle or kill them with knife
Komesar will come to you be carefull boyo

Based, good luck

Im thinking about buying pistol the problem is its really hard to buy gun in my country you can go jail for it but im going buy it anyway just need to find a dealer yesterday i found a place in my city which young couples spend their time in there is no camera there i can kill them easily and just run away i really need to something there is a eating gut inside me which is forcing me to do it i had a post about my fantasies which i kill foids and soon i will turn this fantasies into reality
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

use a water gun, fill it up with acid or boiled oil and spray it on stacy's take their privelege away, if they can't understand incels they should try living our lives :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
What a good idea telling your murder plans to the internet. The cops will like it

use a water gun, fill it up with acid or boiled oil and spray it on stacy's take their privelege away
Sulfuric acid. It will literally melt their skin. You can find it in hardware/plumbing stores.